Janus, loop 11

I groaned as I heard knocking on my door. Getting black out drunk wasn't one of my best ideas...

Patton opened the door, plate in hand, "hey kiddo, I brought you some breakfast! I knew you were probably tired from yesterday, so we also let you sleep in."

I groaned into my pillow again, my head pounding.

"You okay Jan?" Patton asked, setting. The Pattoncakes down.

I nodded slowly, "headache."

Patton smoothed down my hair, "I'll get you some water and Advil."

"Thanks..." I sighed, letting my eyes close.

I heard my door close and layed still for a few moments. I suppose I should eat something, seeing as I don't remember eating anything yesterday.

I sat up, my head screaming on protest. I ate slowly, the Pattoncakes as perfect as ever.

Patton opened my door again, "here you go kiddo."

"Thanks Patt." I took the water and the tablet, downing both of them before going back to eating.

"No problem." Patton giggled, "take it easy today, okay kiddo?"

I nodded. Patton smiled and left me to my own devices. I slowly ate as my headache went down to a dull thud. Then I exited my room, heading  towards the kitchen.

"I'm just saying that deodorant isn't that bad for you!"

"It's literal poison! I-!"

I walked past Virgil and Roman, briefly pausing to set my plate in the sink before walking over and flopping on the couch. Then I screamed into the couch cushions.

"You good?" Remus asked, poking his head over the couch.

I rolled into the floor, landing flat on my back, "No."

"What's up?" Virgil asked, sitting on the arm of the couch.

"I'm stuck in a time loop and I wish for death." I said.

Remus laughed, "a time loop!? That's funny Jannie-boy!"

"Funnier than you two fucking?" I resisted a smirk at their shocked faces, "yeah, I know that you two have been together for a year. Happened three loops ago I think. I don't know, they're all blurring together now."

Remus and Virgil just stared in shock.

"Don't worry, anyone who overhears this will just forget with the next loop." I sighed.

Virgil's eyes were wide as he asked, "What are you gonna do now?"

I shrugged, "I don't know. Last time I got black out drunk on wine."

Remus laughed, "oh-ho-ho! That sounds like so much fun!"

"Not really, I have a horrid hangover." I sighed.

"Yowch." Virgil grimaced, "and that's why I don't drink."

"You should though, it's fun." Remus grinned.

Virgil wrinkled his nose and shook his head.

"Anyway, whatcha gonna do about this time loop?" Remus asked.

I shrugged, "die? I don't even know if I can die in this loop."

"I'll help you figure it out!" Remus smiled, summoning his mace at lightning speed.

"NO!" Virgil yelled, "no we're not doing that!"

Remus pouted, "fine."

I sighed, "I've tried everything to get out of this loop! I've gotten Patton and Roman together, I've gotten you two to tell everyone that you're together! I've even tried just relaxing all day! Nothing works!"

Virgil and Remus looked at each other before bursting out laughing.

"What." I asked, sitting up.

"Gods, you're such an idiot!" Remus laughed.

"What are you taking about!?" I huffed.

Virgil leaned down, "Ask. Logan. Out."

I blushed, "W-what!?"

"Well, if you've gotten all other couples together, the only option is you and Logan." Remus grinned.

I groaned. They were right.

"Fine. I'll ask Roman about it tomorrow." I sighed, "right now he's in the middle of a talk with the Dragon-Witch."

"He told me he was going to spar?" Virgil said.

Remus laughed, "oh my gods! DW as Romans therapist! Ha! That's the best thing I've heard all day!"

I rolled my eyes, "well, at least he's talking to someone."

"That's on self care." Virgil smirked.

I sighed, "thats basic mental health."

Virgil shrugged, "same difference."

"No-" Remus and I said at the same time.

"Okay, jeez." Virgil held up his hands.

I sighed, "I'm going back to my room to sleep until I wake up this morning again."

I stood up and walked to my room, flopping on my bed. Within minutes, I was asleep.