Fifteen - The Cousin

-

-

A frown formed on Seri's face when she spotted a stranger sitting on Seokjin's bed inside his room. She had just returned from her mandatory etiquette class (which she dreaded a lot), hoping to surprise her fiancé who was usually in his room around this hour of the day.

However, instead of seeing the Crown Prince, she was greeted by an unfamiliar guy scrolling his phone in the former's room nonchalantly. The guards and maids outside the room hadn't mention anything about something unusual either.

Did she enter the wrong room?

The boy looked up from his phone, his calculating and sharp eyes scanning Seri from head to toe in a quick go. He smirked then, and stood up from the edge of the bed before taking small steps towards her who was still standing at the doorway.

"Who are you?" Seri eyed him doubtfully.

"Nice to be finally meeting you, milady." The guy lifted her hand up, and startling her, he pecked her knuckles before glancing at her again as she snatched her hand back hastily.

"Who are you?! Why are you inside Seokjin's room?!" Seri yelled, getting annoyed by his growing smirk.

But before the weird guy could even reply, Hoseok had appeared behind Seri, and being protective over her frustrated form, he wasted not even a second to pull her behind him. His eyes then grew when he realized who was the culprit who had made Seri upset.

"Hyung?" Hoseok uttered in shock.

"Long time no see, Hope." The man gave him a smile before tilting his upper body to the side to look at Seri. "Is she Seokjin hyung's fianceé?"

"O-oh, yes." Hoseok stammered and stepped aside. "Seri, this is Min Yoongi, His Highness' cousin."

"Cousin?" Seri raised her brows, her hands still holding onto Hoseok's arm as she was still skeptical over him. "How come I've never met you before?"

"I've been out of the country for a few years, milady." Yoongi shot her a grin.

"What are you doing inside His Highness' room though?" Hoseok questioned.

"I wanted to surprise him, but I was the one who got surprised instead by Seri-ssi's arrival." Yoongi flickered his eyes at Seri before glancing at Hoseok again with an unreadable look.

"Well, His Highness is not in obviously." Hoseok furrowed his brows before averting his attention towards Seri. "He has requested for me to bring you to visit him in his new Study, actually."