Eighteen - The Nickname

-

-

"Jimin!" Seri cheered happily the second her eyes landed on her best friend who had been waiting for her arrival inside the library.

Jimin's eyes widened when he noticed her trying to run, but what shocked him more was the slightly protruding belly of hers, rendering him speechless as the girl crashed into him for a bear hug. He patted her back to calm her hyper self down and held her still by grabbing her shoulders firmly.

"You're f*cking pregnant?!" Jimin exclaimed, his eyes not returning back to their original sizes even when Seri had covered his mouth with her hand.

"No cussing in the presence of others!" Seri reminded, and grinned cheekily when Jimin gave her a nod before removing her hand from his face. "And yes, I've called you here to deliver this news to you."

"Woah, I need some time to digest the fact that my best friend is actually pregnant." Jimin smacked his forehead, his eyes falling onto her belly again. "When are you due?"

"In another five months." Seri placed her hands gently over her stomach with a fond smile etching on her face.

Seokjin had married Seri officially to make her his Queen three months ago. With her by his side, he had been ruling over the country diligently, following after his father's footsteps exactly like how the previous King did.

When Seri noticed her menstruation cycles were absent for two straight months after the first intimate night spent together with her husband, she knew that something was up about her. She could still remember vividly the look of pure joy on Seokjin's face when he barged into their room after finding out about her pregnancy from the palace's physician.

Her mother had cried in tears of happiness when she received a call by her daughter to inform her about the news. Sejun's face had turned white when he found out about him going to be an uncle soon.

The whole country was alerted with the good news, except for one person who was on a trip in the overseas that time. And that person was of course, none other than Park Jimin.

"I hope you can be this baby's godfather, Jiminie." Seri gave him a puppy look.

"Of course I will! Hell, even if you say no I'll still claim them as my godchild." Jimin beamed, and pulled her into a hug again. "I'm so happy for you, my dear friend! I can't wait to see this little thing soon."

"Let's give them a nickname together." Seri laughed while holding his hand, tugging him towards the exit to go for a walk at the garden.

Jimin giggled as he recalled the time when they had pinky promised to nickname their children together in the future when they were teenagers. "You still remember about the promise we made!"