Epilogue

-

-

Seokjin could only plaster a look of disbelief as he stared at his wife who was seated next to him, his eyebrows knitting together at the lightstick Seri was waving enthusiastically. His gaze then fell onto her favourite boyband performing on the stage, and his jaw dropped slightly when she began to mutter the fanchant along with the other millions of fans inside the stadium.

"We've been married for three years now, and I still have zero idea on what's so special about those boys of yours." Seokjin crossed his arms, pouting slightly when one of the vocalists started to sing the first verse of the song.

"Hush, Jinnie. I need to focus on my boys tonight!" Seri's eyes were practically glued onto the stage.

"I'm better looking than them." Seokjin spat.

"You're kidding right?" Seri scoffed, and laughed when Seokjin scowled, offended by her thought. "Come on, they may be handsome, but you're the most good-looking man in my life okay?"

"This better not be a lie or I'll be salty as heck." He sighed in defeat when he realized Seri was no longer paying attention towards him, her focus already back onto the stage.

When the concert was nearing the end, Seri finally turned to look at the King next to her, the bored look on his face never wiped off since the start. Leaning her head onto his shoulders, she wrapped her arms around his.

"Thank you for the advanced birthday gift." Seri giggled.

Seokjin pecked her forehead. "Anything for you, my love. Even if it means getting ignored by your own wife due to her fangirling over some other boys."

"I'm actually surprised that you still remember about my favourite group." Seri pointed out.

"How can I not? I don't think I'll be able to forget the lockscreen you had on your phone when I first picked it up." Seokjin smirked when he grabbed her phone to light up the screen. "Good to know that Haejin and I are still important to you."

"It goes without saying, Your Majesty." Seri rolled her eyes, and smiled at the picture of their son being carried in his father's strong arms. "I wonder how are his uncles doing with the task of babysitting him. Our Haejin has been more of a brat lately."

"I'm telling you. Hoseok and Jimin are rubbing off their bad habits onto him!"

They laughed at the memory of Haejin's little habits of imitating his uncles to either ruffle his fluffy hair or scowl all the time. The growing Crown Prince was still as endearing as he was when he was just a baby, and Seri suspected that her son knew that very well and was taking it to his own advantages.

No one would be able to say no to him in any ways.

The stadium started to roar with screams and shouts again when the members emerged from the stage, each of them dressed in their concert tour T-shirts while waving at their fans happily. Seri squealed in excitement from the VVIP area, once again shifting back to her fangirl mode.

"How was the concert everyone?!" The leader of the group questioned, and everyone else in the stadium screamed in response.

"Oh wow, that was loud." Another member laughed.

"Before the encore stage, we would like to do something special tonight, seeing that today is officially the first stop of our world tour." A silver-haired fairy-like boy spoke, making Seri jump happily.

"He's my bias!" Seri pointed at the boy while glancing up at her husband.

"Yeah, I can see that very well." Seokjin shook his head with an amused smile.

"Tonight, we have special guests with us right inside this stadium!" The leader spoke again, and the whole place went into frenzy at his words.

Seri's eyes widened and felt her heart take a leap when all the boyband members spun towards where she was seated at, and bowed respectfully at them. Quickly hiding her face behind Seokjin's broad back when the spotlight shone on them, she cursed mentally when she felt his evil chuckles vibrating.

She was the Queen of the nation, and now everyone was going to realized that she was actually a fangirl as well!

How embarrassing is that?!

"Aww, please do not be shy Your Highness."

"His Majesty actually asked us personally for this session."

Pulling Seri out, Seokjin snaked an arm around her waist before pecking her cheek, making everyone coo in awe. People knew about how lovey dovey the royalties were, so they weren't really perplexed or shocked to be seeing this.

"It is our honour for you to be our fan, and since tomorrow is your birthday, we will be dedicating a song just for you, Your Highness!"

"And guess what everyone! His Majesty actually knows which song is Her Highness' favourite."

Surprised, Seri looked up at Seokjin to see him already glancing down at her with a triumphant look. "You know...?"

"Of course. I'd be failing as a husband if I don't know which song you jam to while showering right?" Seokjin laughed, rendering her to laugh along too.

"God, I love you so much." Seri planted a kiss on his cheek, and intertwined their hands together.

And as the familiar melody began to play, Seokjin spoke.

"I love you too, with all my heart."

- the end -

-

That's it!

The book officially ends here ;')

It has been a wild ride throughout this story plot.

Believe it or not, I was sooo motivated and intrigued by the plot that I wrote this story within the span of a few days.

It's how I realize that it's gonna be a good book too (or at least I hope)!!

Thank you for reading and supporting this book, up until the end here. :')

Till the next time we meet again, take care, stay safe and goodbye!

xoxo <3