Chapter 4: Trouble.

Emma's POV:

Megatron? Come here? WHY?! I bite my bottom lip and narrow my eyes as Everence pulls the lever and starts up the groundbridge, for Ratchet, Optimus, and Megsy to come through. It appears there's gonna be a truce for a while, at least until we can defeat The Risen.

Ratchet comes in first, followed by Megsy, then Optimus. Ratchet immediately walks to his computer, and Malachite, holding Mithra, joins him and stands by his side.

Megatron isn't gonna lay a digit on Mithra, never.I jump the railing, laugh at Megatron's suprised face as I do so, transform, and protectively stand beside Malachite, growling at Megatron fiercely. He seems slightly taken back, which makes me laugh inside, as I put myself between him and the femme.

"The first part is locating Snare and Shard, wherever they may be." Ratchet begins.  "And--"

"And how are we going to do that?" Darkplague snaps, her optics glowing something fierce;  at first I think she's just pissed off at Ratchet for some reason, but I see she's glaring at Megatron angrily. Ooooh boy.

Megatron returns the cold glare, hostile and dark. Ratchet opens his mouth to say something, but clearly decides not to and closes it again.

An awkward silence burns the air as we all look from Darkplague to Megatron. Even Optimus doesn't know what to do... That's a first.

Everence slowly approaches Darkplague and puts a hand on her shoulder, whispering something that makes Darkplague reluctantly nod and turn away from the warlord, still as angry as hell.

"But we can't exactly locate them without following them, and they haven't revealed themselves long enough to get Autobots... And Decepticons... in to follow them to where they hold shelter." Malachite quickly changes the subject, turning to Ratchet.

"So, we're stuck waiting until they make a move?" Bulkhead asks, clearly wanting to pound something.

"I am afraid so." Optimus nods, and looks at Ratchet as well.

"Tsh." Ratchet shakes his helm and says. "Well, it's not like they're just going to come out!"

Then the computer starts beeping; five life signals on the move, not Autobot or Decepticon.

Ratchet stares at the computer screen with shocked optics, then looks at the rest of us. "I stand corrected."

"Then let's get out there and dent some metal!" Wheeljack pulls out his two swords, as Bulkhead smashes his fists together.

"Arcee, Everence and Malachite." Optimus says to the three femmes. "Can you follow them and track down their hidden shelter?"

"You got it Hot Shot." Everence replies, and Arcee nods. Malachite just takes a deep breath, and smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Om nom nom nom." I chew away at a mech with a blue paint job's leg, as he desperately reaches for the relic he dropped. It looks related to the Resonance Blaster, but bigger. And expensive looking. I pull him away from it and bite down harder.

"AAAAACK YOU FRAGGER LET GO!" He shrieks and tries to twist away.

Backup for our enemy start pouring in, maybe eighty warriors joining us, and I hopelessly look at Darkplague as she coils up and crushes a femme in snake form, her optics clouded with horror as she sees the tables turn.

Megatron suddenly starts laughing. The frag is wrong with you?! When he sees the look we're all giving him, he points to the sky. Starscream, along with the Seeker Armada, are pouring in as well, and Knockout and Breakdown drive in and start mashing it up as well. Things just got real.