Chapter 9: Planning

Emma's POV:

Now chained in the corner, Crimson grimaces and tugs around, glaring at the floor and murmuring something about Optimus being a poor excuse for Captain America. She refused to answer any of Optimus's questions, and not wanting to inflict pain on her, at least not this time, we chained her in the corner. She's stubborn. And kinda cool.

"Pehraps we can use Crimson." Megatron murmurs. "Say, as a weak link. If they want her to remain 'operational', they will have to leave Earth."

"We can't kill her." Malachite sends him a look.

"Why not?" Starscream rolls his optics... He had received quite a bit of taunting from Crimson. Let's just say she agrees he looks like a femme.

"And that right there," Malachite sets Mithra down and says, "is what seperates Autobots from Decepticons." Mithra crawls away from her peds, giggling, and wraps her arms around Ratchet's leg, who bends over and lifts her up, smiling as she collapses in his arms.

I walk over to the railing. "But what if they think we'd terminate her? They're bound to surrender."

"She has a point."  Darkplague nods.

"We need to make contact with Snare then." Knockout mutters, staring at his peds thoughtfully.

"Next battle, we take Red and Snappy with us." Wheeljack puts in. "Request Snare comes out. She is his daughter, after all."

Ratchet and Optimus nod, the Prime's optics locked on Crimson. The femme is still struggling, now glaring back at Optimus. She suddenly stills, staring at the prime with hatred, but Optimus holds his gaze. Staring competition...

The doors up on the platform suddenly open, and Agent Fowler stomps through, lookin pissed as usual.

I walk to the couch and sit down, grabbing a red velvet cupcake; Raf had brought cupcakes; and watch the steamed man begin his usual shouting.

"Prime, have you been watching the Internet recently?" He yells. "Do you know how many videos people have been posting?!"

Optimus looks over at Darkplague and Megatron, who look away right when he turns, as if to hide their shame.

"What kind of leader lets this happen?!" Agent Fowler continues. "You are an undercover force! YOUR ACTIONS KINDA DEFEAT THE PURPOSE OF UNDERCOVER!"

Optimus opens his mouth to say something, but the angry man cuts him off.

"I don't want to hear it, Prime. I--"

"Wanna cupcake?" I wave the cupcake I was holding around a bit, sounding innocent. I hate it when he yells at Optimus.

"NO!" He snaps. "Well... Yeah."

Agent Fowler walks over to take it, but I stuff it in my face and say, "too bad, aft hole."

Miko, Knockout, Darkplague, Bulkhead, and Wheeljack burst out laughing, Ratchet smiles, Raf and Jack facepalm, and--

"EEERG!" Agent Fowler turns away and stomps off, sending a last look at Optimus. "Take care of this prime!" He says, and with that, he's gone.

After a few moments of silence, Crimson pipes up. "Are all humans aft heads like that?"

The computer starts beeping before any of us can respond, and Ratchet nods to Optimus.

"Carry out the plan?" He asks.

"Yes." Optimus replies.

Well, looks like we're takin' Crimson for a little trip.