Chapter 6: First Couple Battles

Emma's POV:

The sun shines hot and bright as we stride across an Egyptian desert, in search of any of our enemy. Our plan is to find the activation device and destroy it, before The Risen can plant it.

"I'm picking up five life signals." Knockout says over the Com Link. "West about 50 yards."

I turn and look and OH SCRAP!

A mech with a light tan paintjob pummels me, sending me onto my side as I snap at him. Two more mechs and a femme charge us as well, weapons drawn. Yikes.

A femme with a bright purple paintjob leaps at Soundwave, and... aww poor doc; the other two mechs tackle him.

"Dude get off!" I roar as I toss the mech off and rush to Ratchet's side, shoving aside the enemies.

Soundwave takes the femme down with ease, but she pulls out a prod and shoves it at him, shocking him by the chest.

Ratchet kicks her aside and grabs the prod, helping Soundwave off, and gasping in suprise  as the three mechs come back, each holding a different prod. Uh oh.

"Well let's do this!" I growl as I charge.

The tan mech and a red mech come at me, one comes from in front while the other shocks my flank with it's stupid little prod. So you know, I grab the one in front of me by the foot, swing him around and bash the other one with his comrade. No biggie. The femme gets up again, but Soundwave uses his extra arms thingies to shove her back down. She's in need of more training. I think as we run up a hill to get to where they had been planting the device. It lays on the ground, a small grey thing, unplanted.

Assuming I can destroy it the easiest, I pick it up in my jaws and crush it easily, Ratchet nodding to me, and Soundwave looking like a freaking doll, sitting there, emotionless, watching you wherever you go.... But man he's cool.

"Let's go." Ratchet says, and calls over the com link for a groundbridge.

It opens up and we stride back to base, and suddenly Wheeljack is running up to us.

"Doc we need you on the field." He pants, looking exhausted.

"Again?" Ratchet's voice is questioning as he responds.

Wheeljack nods, slightly panicked. "Optimus has stepped on a land mine."