Chapter 11: Death

Optimus POV:

Everence lets out a shriek of pain, shaky with weakness as she drops to her knees, the blast that had hit her in the back causing a large wound that bleeds energon by the second.

"No!" Pain shocks my spark, pain, shock and anger. Snare laughs, a cruel laugh that chills me, as much as I want to race to Everence's side, I can't. I turn back to Snare, as he slyly smiles at me. Crimson jumps up and runs somewhere, but I don't care.

With a growl, I lunge for him, lashing out, but surprisingly, he dodges, transforms into a jet, and takes off, his comrades with him.

"Everence stay with us." Darkplague is pleading to Everence, who's now laying on her back, with Darkplague on her knees beside her, Crimson attempting to stop the bleeding, and Wheeljack and Bulkhead behind her, looking worried. Emma is watching, a bright blue energon tear running out of her optic as she breaks down and lets out a roar of vengeance. Megatron just stays back, watching emotionlessly.

I quickly make my way over, dropping to my knees, not caring about how close I sat to Crimson. "Everence--"

"D....Don't.... say... anything... Op...Optimus...." She smiles weakly and coughs, slightly moving her arm and touching my servo with hers. "H...Had...a... g...good... run..."

"You'll be okay..." Darkplague murmurs, her voice shaky with grief.

"Y...you... know... that's... that's not... true..." Everence coughs again, her optics slightly watering as she looks at me.

"Don't speak." I urge, wrapping my servo around hers, wanting to beg her to stay with us.

She quietly laughs. "Don't... shush me... a...at... a... time... like this..." Her optics shutter, and her servo relaxes in mine. No!

Pain and sorrow overwhelms my spark, and I close my optics, wanting all this to be over. Turning my helm away, I shakily get to my peds, Darkplague now covering her face, and Crimson standing up as well. I feel a nudge at my waist, and I turn to see Emma. She pulls in close to me, like a canine would, and I stroke her gently.

"I'm so sorry..." Crimson murmurs, closing her optics.

"Why should you be sorry? You didn't just lose a friend!" Darkplague hisses and rises to her peds, claws sliding out.

"I... can't stand when my father murders an innocent... he's a killer... Please, I will try to help you end this." Crimson pleads, her voice shaky, her optics pained.

"Didn't seem like you wanted to help back at base." Wheeljack crosses his arms and raises an optic ridge.

"That was before my father slaughtered your friend!" She replies. "All I want is to see my father and his army fall. I... didn't want to destroy earth, or the Autobots, or the Decepticons..."

I sigh. "Very well. Ratchet, send a groundbridge."

A bridge opens up, but the first thing I do is pick up Everence's body, careful as if she was only asleep, and stride through the bridge.

Vewwy Sad. Been talking with my BFF about what's gonna happen, and we r like, Omg them readers gonna be shocked about what's gonna happen ;) Lol prepare for cliffhangers.