Chapter 1: You

Jennie's POV

I woke up to a pitch black room with aching wrists and a sore ass. It took me a few seconds to realize that there was a blindfold impairing my vision. At this moment, the only thoughts
running through my mind are, "How did I get here?" and "Are Kai and Kuma ok?". I'm so weird for not thinking about my own safety geez.

I just realized that my father wouldn't even notice I'm gone. I have a small amount of hope that he would but I won't count on it. As I was continuing to think more about my two precious dogs, I heard a door open followed by my blindfold being slightly illuminated by the light emitting from the said door.

The slightly illuminated blindfold showed 3 silhouettes in front of my figure who seemed to be three women. The one to my right was the shortest of the three and seemed to have their hair tied up into a high ponytail. The one directly in front of me had their hair down as she kept her eyes forward while speaking in a hushed tone with the two facing her. The last female to my left had a bob cut with what seems to be bangs as some of her hair swung forward as she leaned towards the female in the middle.

As they kept conversing in a hushed tone about me, most likely, my mind slowly started to wander. Their voices slowly faded into the background as my mind wandered into my memories of earlier today.

•FLASHBACK•
I had just finished the last item on my schedule when someone suddenly wrapped their arm around my shoulder. Thankfully it was only Jisoo and not that guy I had to do the photoshoot with. "So, what're your plans for the rest of the day my dear Jennie Kim?" She asked as we walked over to my dressing room so I could change out.

"Hmm... I don't know," I said as I started to undress as soon as Jisoo closed the door and walked over to the couch with her phone in hand. "Probably gonna drop by the store really quick and buy Kai and Kuma more food and treats".

She didn't say anything for a while and then suddenly she laughs. "Of course you are." I finished putting on my black high waisted pants and turned to her with my eyebrow raised.

"What does that supposed to mean??" She just chuckled and continued to type away on her phone. Probably to that person that's been courting her for the past few weeks. She still wouldn't tell me who!

I waited a little more as I wore my white supreme shirt and tucked in the front. She spoke as I grabbed my fur coat. "Nothing~. It's just that you seem to prioritize those two cuties more than your own well being." She said as she giggled. " I bet that you'd think about those two before yourself when you're faced with a life or death situation." How right you were Jisoo unnie.

I rolled my eyes and denied the accusation. She shook her head side to side, "Yea right. We'll see about that, Jen. By the way, do you want a ride?"

I thought about it as I grabbed my bag while and walked towards her. "I think I'll walk today. I have a feeling something good is gonna happen today." I told her as we walked out of the room together towards the exit.

We kept talking about random things while we walked towards her car. We got there in about 5 minutes and we parted ways as soon as she entered the drivers seat. I waved goodbye as she drove off.

I started walking again out of the building since I was still in the parking lot. As soon as I got outside something started to feel off. I brushed it off as nervousness for tomorrow's photoshoot showcasing the new clothesline the company Jisoo accepted.