Chapter 4: Admiring

Rosé's POV

I heard light snores from the person seated beside me and automatically knew that she fell asleep. The corner of my lips turned upwards and just thought about how she was already getting a tad bit too comfortable around me and Seulgi.

The only time we treat our hostage this well is when we're following a lead about certain person in our own organization and this time that person we're after is the very father that walked into my office before I pulled her to the secret exit. After my tech teams research and a few other hostages before Jennie, the prime person we got was her father which also tied in with the money he owned.

The only way we could tie him to my parents murder now is to hear it from his very mouth until my tech team can dig up any other info that we can drag this arse with if our plan now doesn't work out.

My remaining thoughts on the matter were pushed aside as Seulgi called to me. "So Rosé.." I hummed a reply.

"Did you, by any chance, put away ALL of your photos and posters of your dear hostage/favorite model hmmm???" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"What?" I asked with an eyebrow raised and after a few seconds I finally realized what she hinted at.

"Oh shit..." I said as I did in fact forget to remove all of them. I put away the big posters but the smaller ones were still hung up around my room AND I know that Irene and Lisa haven't finished setting up the guest bed room for Jennie to stay in by the tone of Seulgi's voice.

I threw her a glare through the rear view mirror since I just knew that she was part of this whole thing to get me embarrassed in front of the model sleeping on the passenger seat next to me. I narrowed my eyes at her one more time and then proceeded to divert my attention back to the road.

I turned the last corner that lead to my mansion and just started up another conversation. "Do you think Lisa would kill us once she knows that we gave the girl she was courting, her work number so Lisa could pick her up at her apartment?" I asked amused.

Seulgi laughed. "Definitely. Which is why I suggest that we divert the blame on to our dear Irene unnie."

"Ooo good idea. Text her about it now. I'll leave it to you."

Seulgi just smirked and nodded her head as I parked the car into the garage. She showed me part of the message she was going to send and I just smirked with her. We both exited the car and I walked to the passenger side while she walked to the trunk with her phone still in hand.

I opened the door and before I woke her up, I untied her blindfold and pocketed it. I also didn't forget to grabbed my handcuffs from the middle compartment in case someone opens it in the future and see's it just lying there.

I moved back a bit after I grabbed my cuffs and I was again, taken aback by the beauty that is Jennie Kim. One of Korea's aspiring model's who already rival Korea's top models who include Seulgi over there.

She was just so breathtakingly beautiful. The way her facial features just fit perfectly together to create the being that is her. Her cute button nose, thin but plump lips, her perfectly placed beauty mark in between the tip of her right eyebrow and eye lid, her doe-like eyes, as well as her cute and puffy cheeks just fit perfectly together making her more ethereal the more I look at her.

My trance Was interrupted by none other than Seulgi herself with the statement she brought up before she ran away towards the door inside the garage that lead to the mansion. "I'm telling everyone about how our 'Great Leader' Alcea Rosea was drooling over her model crush sleeping in the passenger seat of her car."

"Aish... this bear. I'm not gonna hear the end of this later, jeez." I said as I rolled my eyes. I diverted my attention back onto the model that was indeed sleeping in my car and tried to decided if I should just wake her up or carry her bridal style to my bed.

Then I remembered my earlier conversation with Seul about my posters and I immediately picked the bridal style choice.

I picked her up carefully and walked towards the door that Seulgi was already holding open for me. She had a smirk on her face as I passed by her at the door and I just narrowed my eyes at her.

I carefully turned the corner ans walked up the stair to the second floor where my room was at. I used my right hand, which was luckily sticking out from Jennie's legs, to turn the door knob to my door.

Once I the knob turned, I gently kicked the door open and then proceeded to walk towards my bed. I shakily tried to use my right foot to move the covers down the bed so I could cover her with it after I placed her down to which I thankfully succeeded in doing. I placed her onto my bed and she immediately rolled to her left already clutching the pillow under her head.

I smiled and just placed the covers over her tiny body and then tried my best to not admire her for the 2nd or 3rd time today. Which was a bit easier to do since I saw the posters I needed to bring down, from the corner of my eye.

It took me about 20 minutes to carefully pry each poster off the wall and roll them as well as moved each picture of her from my walls pin up board for beautiful men and women I admire.

I then walked back down the stairs and helped Seulgi moved all of her stuff up the stairs into my room, for now since the guest room was still to be finished.

We called her girlfriend and Joy finally gave in and picked up Seulgi at the front of my mansion. I then proceeded to walk back up to my bed room to change and go to bed since it was already about to be 1:30 in the morning.

After I changed I had a small dilemma about sleeping in the same bed as my celebrity crush or just sleeping in the couch that was on the wall in front of my bed.

I ended my own argument by just sleeping on my bed closer to the edge. I faced away from Jennie but as time passed by I just rolled over to face her and admire her again.

If any of my friends were here to see this, I would have to live with their teasing for the rest of my living days.

I checked the clock on my wall one last time and fell asleep to the face of my celebrity crush which was only an infatuation by the way. Which my friends beg to differ but who cares what they think!

I woke up the next day with someone hugging my torso and my arms wrapped around their waste. I completely forgot about placing my very hostage on my bed adjacent from me and so I woke up, shocked to see her face snugged into my collarbone.

Her flowery scent engulfed me in mere seconds as I just laid there stilled. I checked the clock and it read 8:00 a.m.

"That's not too early." I mumbled as I remembered the time I needed to be in my office today.

I decided to just stay in this small cocoon with Jennie which was the absolute wrong decision as the door to my room swung open and surprisingly didn't hit the wall. The door revealed ALL of them just smirking my way.

————————————————————
A/N: aannndd here is the 4th chapter out for you guys!!! I hope you enjoyed it today, I think this is a fluff chapter but idk lollll. I just write it based off the start of my drafts.

Anyway, I hope you all have an amazing day and that you guys enjoyed todays chapter as well as the storyline so far!!

Updates will be on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays so stay alert on those days!!! Thank you all for the votes and comments!!!

See you all on Monday!!!

Rei outa!!!