Scarlet:

I try to ignore the tingles that are still on my hand when I rev my car.I look at the girl who is standing between me and Alexandre's car.The fact that she is wearing something that revealing makes me cringe and jealousy bubbles in me.I shake my head and try to focus on what is in front of me.

The girl asks both of us if we are.I nod and grin.I look at Alexandre and shudder when he looks at me with so much concern and love.

As soon as she said go I stepped on the gas.I chuckled when I saw that Alexandre is trying to catch up to me.I drift at the curve trying to block his way.

I speed up when I see the finish line coming into view.

I grin when I pass the finish line first.It looks like I am getting a new car.I get out of the car and Alexandre walks up to me clapping.

"Good race.Can I ask you one thing before you go?"I shrug.

"What is your real name?"I sigh and walk back to my car.I get out a note book and wrote Scar+let and the season when people go to the beach.

I give the paper to him and laughed at his confused expression.I look at his car that was now mine.

"How about you bring that car tomorrow at my hotel cause I am too lazy to fetch it."He nods and I give him my number.

I get into my car and drive off.I smile as I remember how hot Alexandre looked as he was concentrated on trying to beat me.Ugh...where do this thoughts come from.

I get out of my car and walk up to my apartment.I get in and take of my shoes at the door.I quickly walk to my room and take of my clothes leaving me in my underwear.

I was about to head to the shower when I heard someone knock on my door.I quickly take out my contacts and wig then wear a robe.I walk to the door and open it.I am surprised when I see a delivery man holding a big boutique of roses.

"Excuse me.Are you Ms.Summer."I shake my head.

"Actually it's Summers."He shrugs and hands me the roses.I sign for them anyway and walk toward the kitchen.I search around for any card.

I open it once I found it and chuckled as I know exactly who bought them even though I don't know how he found me and why he sent them.

Dear Scarlet.

I though I should buy you this flowers as a congratulations to beating me at the race.I hope to see you more in the future.

Xoxo
The guy who owes you a car.

I put the roses in a spare vase I found and poured some water inside.I walk toward the bathroom and quickly take a shower.I get dressed into my pj's which consists of loose shorts and a tank top.

I get into my bed and drift off to sleep with one blue eyed person on my mind

_______morning______

I stretch as I wake up and look around.Today is the day my car arrives.I actually have a feeling I am more excited to meet the person bringing the car.

I walk to my bathroom and take a quick shower.I walk into my walk-in closet and decide today I want to dress up a little.

I get dressed into a black summer dress and pair it with black gladiator sandles.I put on some maroon lipstick and do a smokey eye.

I braid my hair into a French braid leaving small pieces of hair out in the front.I walk into my kitchen and decide to have a little snack while I wait for Alexandre to bring my car so I can go to breakfast.

It's when my phone rings that I realise this is the first time I show someone who I have raced the real me.I don't really know why I trust him,but it is too late to change my look.

I answered and smiled when he told me he was in front of the hotel.I check myself one more time and grab my key card and phone shoving them in a little black purse and walk out of my apartment.I walk out the hotel and see Alexandre leaning on a Range Rover Velar which happens to be my dream car.

I couldn't belive it when he gave me the car keys.I look at him surprised.

"But you didn't race with this car yesterday."He shrugs.

"I know,but my sources said that this is your dream car so I just bought it for you and since I have realised black might be your favourite colour I made sure it was a black matte one."

I jumped into his arms and pulled him into the tightest hugs I could muster.I pull back quickly and blush when I realise what I did.

I walk toward the car and slowly open the driver side of the door slowly.When I look inside I almost cry in joy when I see that the interior had a purple theme to it.

It's like he knew exactly what I would want and that amazes me.I look at him and smirk showing him the keys.

"Wanna take it for a test drive."He runs to the passenger side as I get into the driver side.I grin as it purrs to life.

I drive to the nearest café and park parallel trying to show of my driving skills.Alexandre chuckles as I squeal excitedly.

We get out of the car and I lock it as we walk into the cafe.We sit down in the furthest booth.The waitress comes and she gives us our menu's while pushing up her boobs in Alexandre's face.I laugh as he looks irritated by her advance and somehow that makes me feel happy.

I order three choco-mint muffins and an iced latte.Alexandre decided to order waffles and orange juice.I scrunch up my nose in disgust as I think of orange juice.To say I hate it would be an understatement.

"Ewww orange juice out of everything.Seriuosly Alex."He fakes hurt and gasps as he puts his hand on his heart.

"You say what."I chuckle as he shrugs.

"Don't worry Scar.I also don't really like it but Genevieve got me in the habit of it."I feel kinda hurt at the idea of him having a girlfriend but I force a smile.

"Oh is she your girlfriend."I mentally cuss as I realise how pathetic that sounded.I see Alex visibly freeze.

"No,we broke up after I realised I don't want her,but I am just waiting for the love of my life."I look into his eyes and see them filled with alot of love and pride.

"I wonder who the lucky girl will be."He pulls my hand and I gasp when I feel tingles on my skin.

"I found her and I hope she feel the sparks a simple touch could bring and when I look into her eyes how much love I have for her."

I think I am falling in love.

______________________________
Hey guys.

If you have any questions you want to ask I would gladly answer them,but I will not listen to the haters.

Xoxo.

Please like,share and comment.