Scarlet.

I woke up and realise that Alex is not next to me.I walk downstairs and mentally gush as I spot him cooking breakfast while shirtless.He turns around when he feels my presence.He smirks at me when he realises me checking him out.I blush and look away,but I walk to the counter.I sit on the bar stool and admire Alex as he makes the bacon.

"Morning my beautiful mate."I blush at the nickname.

"Morning Alex."He chuckles and puts some bacon and eggs in front of me.As soon as they are placed in front of me I inhale them.I blush when I realise that Alex was looking at me.He chuckles.

"You look cute when you eat."I smirk.

"I look cute when I eat."I laugh.He blushes when he realises what he just said.

When I finish eating I put soak the plate the put it in the dishwasher.We then walk hand in hand to the living room and decide to watch movies.

"I'll go get the snacks while you pick the movie okay."I'll nod as he walks back to the kitchen.I decide that we will watch The Hate You Give.It is the most amazing movie in the world.

He comes back with the snacks and I immediately grab the Doritos in the pile of snacks.I then focus on the movie and halfway through the movie I almost burst out laughing when I see Alex through my own tears trying to hold his back.

I pull his head to my chest watching his tears fall.I have to admit the movie is very emotional,but seeing Alex crying makes me want to laugh out loud.I play with Alex's hair as we watch the rest of text movie.

When the movie ends we cuddle and talk about alot of things.From what we want in the future to the present.

I was thinking about what else we could do today when I remember that I have to go back since I don't have any clothes here.

"Alex although I would love to stay I have to go,because I don't have any clothes here."He tries to pout sadly.I burst out laughing as he grins at me.

"How about we fetch your clothes and you will come back here."I nod and we walk back upstairs where I wear the jeans I was wearing yesterday with Alex's hoodie and wear my boots.

We walk to his car and get in.I admire the interior of his car.He then looks at me smirking.

"It seems someone is fond of cars."I grin.

"I have loved cars and boosting their speed.You could say my safe haven is under my cars hood."He chuckles and I look out the window at our surroundings.

When we get out of the woods I connect my phone to the cars speakers and play Dababy's songs.I smile when I realise that Alex is lip syncing along to Rockstar.

We sing along to the next song which was Bob on Broadway.We laugh and joke around all the way to my hotel.

We walk jnto my suite and the first thing Alex wants to do is raid the fridge.I forgot how male werewolves have a big appetite.I remember when my mother would always complains about how my father and brother are always finishing the food and never want to go food shopping.

I smile as I imagine the irritated look on my mother's face when she sees my brothers breakfast in the morning.

I walk to my room and grab the duffel bag under the bed.I pack some night clothes and some nice outfits.I also grab my racing outfit in case there is a race around soon.

When I walk back to the living room I find Alex eating some chips while there was waffles in front of him.

"Where did you get the waffles from.I don't remember having waffles in here."

"I got them from my brother he lives in the other room on this floor."I then wonder how come I only met Alex at the race if he has a brother living here.

I shrug and steal two of his waffles and I moan when I taste the deliciousness of them.Alex's brother is the best at cooking waffles.This are the most delicious waffles I have ever tasted.

We quickly finish eating and walk back downstairs.When we were about to go outside Alex stops and greets about guy who looks like him.

The person looks at me and smiles a dazzling smile. Not as hot as Alex's smile though.

"Hi Alexandra.Who is this beautiful women standing in front of me."I don't miss the warning look on Alex's face as he looks at his brother.

"Wait so you are Alexandra and my mate is Alexandre."They chuckle at the same time and realise that they may be twins.They look alike and I mean exactly alike and they have very similar names.

"Yes princess and you are?"Alexandre lowly growls at his brothers comments.

"My names Scarlet."He nods and then loks at his brother.He says something I can't quite hear.

He quickly says goodbye and walks away.I don't bother asking Alex what he said.Whatever his brother said though made Alex on edge.I hold his hand and squeeze it a little to try and calm him down.It works and he sighs as he visibly relaxes.

The drive back to his house was in as comfortable silence.When we get there we walk upstairs to the bedroom and I change into my nightdress.I wipe all my makeup and almost faint when I see a shirtless Alex.

He smirks when he realises me checking him out.I blush and slowly walk to bed.

I get under the covers and put some space between me and Alex.I hear him groan and he pulls me closer to him.

"Don't be scared I won't bite unless you want me to."I chuckle and turn to face him as he smirks.

"Goodnight Alex."

I drift of to sleep when I hear Alex.

"Goodnight my little mate."

____________________________
Hey guys.

I am sorry I have not been updating.the stress with the exams is killing me.

Anyway I will try to update as much as I can.

Please like,share and comment.

Xoxo💜