Alexandre.

I woke up feeling sad that my mate is not next to me.I looked on the nightstand and found some orange juice.It had a note on it I was too lazy to read it and just drank the juice.The note was probably Scarlet telling me to drink it.

I felt a little drowsy and when I looked at the door I saw Scarlet standing there.Although her scent was absent.She started stripping me and I was too tired to say anything so I just slept.

"What the hell is going on!"I look at Scarlet  confused of how she got there then look at the girl beside me.I immediately jump up and I realise I am also naked.I am certain though that I did not have any sex with Genevieve.

"Scar babe it is not what it looks like."Scarlet ignores me as she walks toward Genevieve.Genevieve had a smirk on her face.Scarlet didn't waste time and pulled her hair.I was shocked and confused as to what is going on here.

"Xander babe help me she is pulling my hair."The fact that she thinks I will help her is pathetic.I have feeling that this was some king of scheme with my father written all over it.I watch Scarlet as she drags Genevieve out of the house naked.I decide to stay back and think of exactly what just happened.

I walked upstairs and got dressed.I took the sheets and threw them in the trash bin outside.I was going to burn them then I remember that global warming is a thing so I decided that Genevieve is not worth it.I was pacing in kitchen when Scarlet walked in.

As soon as I saw Scar I immediately tried to tell how she is feeling like.She chuckles and hugs me.At first I was suprised then I hugged her very tightly like I was afraid she is going to disappear.

"Scarlet I promise you I didn't sleep with Genevieve.I don't know what really happened.I thought it was you."I start rambling panicking that she will leave me.

"Hey calm down.Your father and Genevieve had two flaws in their plan.One is that if you had slept with her I would have felt pain in my abdomen.Two is that I can read minds so I know exactly what happened.What actually happened is that Genevieve and your father came her and poured some powder on you probably making you see Genevieve as me.They then stripped you and Genevieve got naked and slept next to you thinking they could make it look like you slept with her."

For a minute I was very suprised then I felt rage at the fact that ,t father was indeed part of thus plan.She hugged me close to her so I can calm down a bit.I am sick and tired of this man's tricks he is going to get it today.

"I have to go somewhere for a little bit, but I will be back in an hour how about you get ready and I will take you on a date after."She smiled very excited for our date.I am glad that she is very excited.

"What should I wear and where exactly are we going."I chuckle and kiss her temple.Before I left I turned to her.

"Wear something casual and pack a swimsuit."She nods and I leave.

I got to my parents house in record time.When I got there I walked up to my father's office.I didn't even knock I just opened and what I saw was enough to drive me on edge.My father,no uncle is making out with Genevieve.

"It looks like there is actually two whores at this pack."They break apart and for the first time my uncle looks terrified.Genevieve on the other hand was both naked and smug.I am done with thus two.I am banishing them from the pack.

"As the official alpha I am banishing you two from thus pack and you are you never return."I mindlink my pack warriors.They came in and dragged Genevieve and my uncle to the dungeons.

"Please son don't do this.This is all a misunderstanding."I ignore my uncles pleas and walk back to the house ready to spend some time with my mate.

I walked through the door acting like I was happy even though I was beyond pissed.Even though I was smiling I guess that Scarlet saw through me.

She stood up and hugged me trying to calm me down.I calm down as soon as I inhaled her scent.

"Hey maybe we should just go on the date next time when you are okay."

"No we are going today.I am not going to let my date ruin some quality time with my mate."She chuckles as I walk upstair to get ready.

When I get there I can't help,but wonder when I am going to mate with Scarlet.It will be the best day of my life.Finally being one with my mate.

I walk back downstairs and see Scarlet gaping at me.Even I couldn't resist looking at her bare long tanned legs.I am glad the moon goddess blessed me with such a wonderful mate.

We walk into the kitchen and decide to make some sandwiches.We laughed and joked around as we made all kinds of sandwiches.We then packed the picnic basket then went out.We got into Scarlets Range Rover,but I was driving.

I drove us to the beach and to say I was excited to spend time with Scarlet.When we got there we looked for a place where there was less people.We then laid our blanket and ate as we joked around.

We took alot of pictures and asked people who were passing by to take us some.By then Scarlet was only in a bikini.While I was just wearing my swim shorts.

We then decided to go for a swim.While we were swimming some human girls swim closer to us.I didn't even realise that they were giggling and checking me out cause I was glaring at a couple human boys.I am suprised when Scarlet pulls me and wraps error legs around my waist.She kissed me and I returned it very passionately.

I grin in the kiss probably realising what she was doing.When she pulled back and looked over to the girls they were glaring at her.This women is going to be the death of me.I pull her to the shore.

"You are hot when you get jealous babe."She blushes and we walk hand in hand back to out picnic.We start packing everything since it was around lunch time and I wanted to take her for dinner so we were going to get ready for that.

When we get to the house though somehow the sexual tension was at a 100.I walk up to the guest bedroom and get ready.

I walk back downstairs and patiently waiting for Scarlet.

When I sense Scarlet in the room I immediately stand up and hand her some roses.I'm impressed of her outfit.I am thinking of ways I can rip that jumpsuit and make love to her.

"How about we go out next time."I kiss her passionately and she wraps her legs around my waist.

Well you could say that night was the best night of my whole life.I was one with my mate.

_________________________________
Hey guys.

Thank you yo the supporters I have.I am not really that good at writing,but your likes help boost my confidence😊

Please like,vote and comment.

Xoxo💜