Alexandre.

Last night I couldn't sleep and it didn't help that Bradley kept asking me where was Scar.He was missing her and so was I.I couldn't help but wonder if she is having sex with that other male to spite me.However my mark wasn't burning so she definitely is not.

Today I have to go pick up her clothes at my brothers place.I just hope he would know where I could find Scar.I asked him what to do and he told me to talk to her so we can reach common grounds.I just wish that I had kept it in my pants all those years.I wasn't thinking of the consequences,now look at me.

I just hope that Scar will forgive me and we can start afresh.I will never cheat or do anything to hurt her.She is my whole universe and I would do anything for her.I am glad that I have found her even after all those years I have been searching.

I took a quick shower and left my stubble.I didn't really feel like looking presentable,because the one person who I would try to impress is not here.I brushed my teeth and got dressed.I spray on some cologne.

I walk to my car and start it.I look at Scar's car that's next to mine.I remember how her face lit up when she saw the car.She was very excited and suprised.I hope I will get to see her smile alot more.

On my way to the hotel a Dababy's Rockstar plays and I chuckle when I imagine Scar singing on the top of her voice to it.It just made me miss her more.I parked my car and walked to my brothers apartment.The receptionist tried to seduce me,but she just looked constipated.

When I got to the door I could smell Scar's scent.What if she is not ready to see me.I ignore my doubts and thoughts.I open the door and smile a little when I see that she is watching The Hunger Games and eating mint flavoured ice cream.She was crying.

I sat next to her and gave her a tissue box.She accepted it and leaned more into me.I took that as a good sign and wrapped my hands around her.She offered me ice cream which I was about to decline since I am not really a fan.She gave me a look that said if you don't take it we are going to fight more.I took the ice cream and ate some of it.

When the movie was finally done we decided to have a talk.We sat outside on the balcony and snuggled together.

"Scar I am so sorry I didn't wait for you.Lilly meant nothing and she is not Luna worthy like you are.You are my whole universe and I would never intentionally hurt you.I want us to grow old together and have some great memories we would tell our great granchildren."She chuckled.

"Great granchildren?"

"Well yeah.I want us to live atleast till a hundred and sixty years."She giggled and kissed my cheek.

"I understand Alex and I forgive you."I couldn't help it but kiss her passionately.I have missed her and I hope she did too.Judging by the way she is holding on to me I am sure alot will be happening tonight.

°•°•°Be warned.Sexual content ahead.Even if you skip you won't miss anything.°•°•°

She pulled me to the guestroom she was sleeping in and as soon as she closed her door I pushed her against it.She moaned as I sucked on her mark creating love bites.I ripped the hoodie she was wearing.

"Alex that was my favourite hoodie."I couldn't care less.

"I'll buy you another one."I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my torso.I kissed her neck while rubbing her boobs making her moan louder.

I walked to the bed and laid her down.I sucked one boob while rubbing the other.I swapped sides as she was running her hands through my hair.I kissed from the middle of her boobs.Going downwards I was leaving hickeys and sweet kisses.

When I reached the waistband of her sweatpants she looked at me her eyes filled with desire,lust and love.

I slowly pulled her pants down teasing her a little by blowing air on her vagina.As soon as her pants were off I kissed her sensitive bud making her body shudder with pleasure.

"Alex....please."Hearing her beg was making me very hard it hurt.

"Tell me where you want it Scar.Tell me how you want it."She whimpered as I blew air on her bud.

"I want it right there and I want it rough."Damn I can feel my hard on getting harder.

"Well then.What ever the lady wants she can get."I licked her bud.Licking and sucking her made me feel happy to make her feel so nice.

"ALEX...I'm...gonna come..."I'm sucked harder as she arched her back and moaned.I slipped in two fingers in her and I could feel her walls clench as she was about to come.

"Don't hold it in.Come for me baby."She let out a cry of pleasure as she came undone.I licked her sweet juices as she moaned.I stood up and I was suprised when Scar kneeled in front of me.

"No today is all about you Scar."She shook her head.

"Today is about us."I didn't say anything as she pulled my jeans down along with my underwear.She pushed me on the bed and I sat down.

She held my cock in her hands and precum came out.She licked the head and I groaned in pleasure.She was making me feel things I have never felt before.She took half of my cock in her mouth and that was quiet impressive since I was huge not to brag.

I felt amazing sensations as she gave me the most amazing blow job.I was about to cum,but I wanted to be in her.I stopped her and took out a condom from my wallet.I was about to slip it on when Scar took it and tossed it away.

"I'm ready Alex.Lets start our family."I'm grinned as she pushed on the bed,but this time I was leaning on the headboard.She crawled to me in a sexy manner.She slid on me and I groan when I was fully in her.She started at a slow pace and eventually she sped up.

I groaned as she went at a fast pace and I groaned.We were both close so I flips us over.I was now taking the lead.I thrusted faster.

"ALEX....ahhhhhh yes...faster ahhhhh."I could feel her walls clenching as she came undone.I went on a little longer till I came undone.

We were both panting feeling a little tired.I looked at Scar who had a big smile on her face.

"Wanna go again?"I nodded as she pulled me closer to her.

Round two of five here we come.

________________________
Hey guys.

To everyone who personally knows me I'm so sorry if you read that scene.I promise that's the first smut I've ever written.😭

Anyway love ya'll😙

Xoxo💜