Alexandre.

I was scared when mom walked in.I wondered why is she mad at me for not telling her that I found my mate.

When she walks into the kitchen and she realises Scarlets here she looks at her.They have a stare off until my mom does a surprising thing.

She hugs Scarlet so tightly I  was scared she was going to crush my mate."Momma please don't kill my mate yet."She chuckles and pulls back from Scarlet.

"Oh my dear you are very beautiful.Finally I will have the daughter I never had."I chuckles as she blush at moms compliment.

"Thanks you Mrs.Blackwood."Mom scoffs.

"No darling call me Amanda."Scarlet nods and smiles politely at her.

"Well who is this young man."We look at a very amused Jason.

"My name is Jason ma'am.I practically this girls brother."He ruffles Scarlets hair as I get jealous at his affection.Mom hugs him and I remember that we are major huggers in our home except my sour father .

"Oh it's nice to meet my sons family.Well how about you come to dinner at our house tonight so we can get to know you two."Jason and Scarlet accept her invite.

Mom kisses my cheek and leaves."Jason you can freshen up in the guest room downstairs and we can all leave."They nod at my suggestion.

Scarlet and I go to our room and I decide to take a cold shower to help with my little problem.I swear all that girl does is turn me on at the most random times.

I walk out of the bathroom and I look at a very beautiful looking Scarlet.I have a feeling that I won't last the whole night before I try anything.I realise that she was also checking me out.I guess I can say this wolf genes are a blessing in disguise.

"Take a picture babe.It lasts longer."She blush when she realise she has been caught.She looks away and checks her shoes.

I decide to wear something good comfortable and casual.I wear a black shirt and some black skinny jeans.I pair my outfit with black air Jordans.

I walk downstairs and I still feel like I just saw her in that outfit and it's not helping that there is a slit there.I wish I could just take it off her and show her how much I adore her.

"You look very beautiful little mate."I feel her shiver as I whispered in her neck.I totally forgot that Jason was here as we were about to kiss.

"Can you two please save that for the bedroom please.I don't want to have to see you too making me niece and nephews."We jump apart and I feel very irritated that he ruined our moment.

We walk out the house and get into my mustang.I drives us to my parents house.I park and we walk inside the house.The first thing I smell is lasagna and I know mom is making her famous lasagna special.

"Mom we are here!"Mom walks out the kitchen wearing an apron and holding a spatula.It reminds me of the times she would hit me and my twin with that spatula when she found us stealing some of her lasagna.

"Dinner will be ready in five.Meanwhile why don't you show Scarlet and Jason around the house."I nod and lead them around the house.

We walk around till we heard squealing and as I look back to see my sister.She immediately runs to Scarlet and hugs her.

She let's Scarlet go and freezes when she looks at Jason.I hear them mumble mate and they don't waste time.They start making out against the wall.Scarlet looks at me and we both quickly walk away.I hope he treats my sister like an angel.

We walk back to the kitchen and Scarlet helps mom set up the table.I am really proud and I know that Scarlet would be a great mother and wife.I can't wait to officially make her mine and announce her as the Luna of my pack.I am glad that dad is not down here I am pretty sure he is in his office thinking of a way to make Genevieve Luna.I don't understand why he wants that selfish girl to be my Luna.

"Dinners ready!"I hear people walk downstairs and Scarlet sits next to me.My sister and Jason walk downstairs both looking flushed and holding hands.I have to give him the brother warning later.

I tense when dad walks downstairs.He looks at my mate in disgust and I feel like I could kill him for looking at my mate that way.I mentally kill him as he sits down.

"By the way Scarlet.My name is Issabella.I am sorry I am didn't introduce myself.i was pretty occupied."She chuckles as Issabella blushes.

"It's nice to meet you Issabella."We were about to start eating when the doorbell ringed.

"Alex will you get that."I am very confused as to why I should open the door.I stand up and open the door.I feel like killing my father at this moment.What the hell is he thinking.

I need to have a meeting with him and discuss that if he is going to disrespect my mate I will banish him.He is not even my real father.Moms real mate,my father,died in a rouge attack and mom decided to marry his twin brother.

"Genevieve it's nice of you to join us."

I see Genevieve glare at Scarlet,but smiles innocently at the others.I swear I am about about to kill that whore and my sorry excuse of a father.He is not even my father.

"So Xander babe you replaced me with this pathetic little girl.I am pretty sure she can't be a worthy Luna."I knew that Scarlets wolf was about to blow.White wolf's always want to be treated with respect since they are very strong.I also feel like killing this fake girl.

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT MY MATE LIKE THAT.WE ARE LEAVING."I stand up and before we were supposed to leave Scarlet turns to father.

"I am sorry to disrespect you sir.I don't understand why you hate me,but everybody at this table can see that the only reason Genevieve wants Alex is because of the power she is going to have when she is a Luna.I will put my life on the line if it means the pack and Alex are safe.I will do anything to prove that to you."Everybody gapes at her and to say Say I am proud would be an understatement.She handled that situation like a true Luna.

"Well that was eventful."She chuckled as I drive us back home.I can't wait to make this girl all mine.she drives me crazy.

We get back home and Scarlet changes into my shirt.Is she trying to make me want to do unholy things to her.She cuddles next to me in the bed as I rub her back.I can't help,but feel lucky for having a mate as strong and beautiful as Scarlet.

"Goodnight my wonderful strong mate."

________________________________
Hey guys.

So I am very stressed by the finals,but hopefully I will get through it.

I just realised that I have a major crush on Jace Norman😅he is my celebrity crush💜.

Who is your celebrity crush?😉

Please vote,comment and share.

Xoxo💜