Scarlet.

"I would really like to spend some quality time with you Scar,but this little one needs us to sleep.I am tired."I wonder how it feels to be pregnant.

"I understand.I will just go see what the guys are talking about."She nods and walks to her room.I switch the TV off and walk toward Alex's office.When I walk in they looked stiff look they were talking about something I shouldn't know.

"I uh I have to go check on Amber."My brother quickly runs out the office.Alex looks like he is debating whether to tell me something or not.I decide that if he is not going to tell me I will read it from his mind.

"Wait!I will tell you.Lets go to the back gardens."I nod and we walk toward the garden.He is quite tense and that's making me worried.

"Sit down and I will tell you everything.Please just promise me that you won't freak out."I nod looking at him confused and worried.

"So let's start at the beginning..."He told me everything Grayson told him and that when I realise something.When I was small there was always a man looking at me where ever I went with either of my parents.

I don't understand why my mother would cheat on my father.Didnt she love her mate or was he even her mate.I remember everytime we would go for a run I would climb my mom and my dad would always make excuses.Could it be what I think.

There is only one place I can get answers and that is from moms diary that I have been holding never having the confidence or strength to read it.

"I-I need to check something."I quickly jog to my room.When I get there I open the secret compartment in my bag.I take out the book and read it from the beginning.

Dear diary.

Today I decided to write in this diary so I can share my journey to show my children in the future.I met a human man today while cleaning tables at my new job.Running away from my old pack is the best decision I have ever made.He looked so handsome and he is very charming.He asked me out on a coffee date and I can't wait.I don't even want a mate anymore I have met someone I trust.

Can't wait for tomorrow.

That probably when she met father.I don't even know what to call him.I'll just call him father for now.So mom fell in love with a human that's not even her mate. Oh wow.

Dear diary.

Today I went out with Zane.He taught me how to skate.We then went to McDonald's to eat.I had alot of fun.He brought me back home and when he saw that I was struggling he offered me money.I refused since I didn't want to seem like a gold digger.I am starting to like him.He makes me feel happy and I can't wait to meet my mate and reject him so I can be with Zane.

Gotta go to sleep.

She was even ready to reject her mate for father.I don't understand why she even ran from her pack.what happened.I remember she didn't even like talking about her past.She always said life is like a ladder never look back in case you will be scared of heights.

I never understood that saying.I am even sure she made it up just to confuse us.I just wish she could have told me something.I didn't even get the choice to know my dad before he died.

"Are you okay."I look at a worried Alex.I don't really know how I am feeling and how I should feel.

"I don't really know.I feel like I should be angry,but I feel kinda confused.Why would she decide not to wait for her mate."Alex looks at me confused.

"It turns out my father is not her mate.She just decided to date a human man and get married she even made plans to reject her mate as soon as she found him."Alex sighs.I don't understand how do you do that to the mate that the moon goddess choose for you.

"I would never dream of rejecting my mate.I can't imagine being without you.How could she have dealt with the emptiness and the pain of rejecting her mate."Alex hugs me as I try to understand why my mother wouldn't want a mate.

"Can you please give me some privacy so I can read atleast one more diary entry so I can grasp her thoughts more.I'll be down in in a minute."He nods and kisses my temple before leaving.I open the book and reading the third entry.

Dear diary.

Today Zane asked me to be his girlfriend.I couldn't be more happy.I know it's too early and that we just met two days ago,but he makes me feel like I am on the moon.I wonder what our children will look like.I can't wait to see him today.I think I am ready to give him my virginity.I invited him over for dinner and I bought some new lingerie.

I'm in love.

Wow. How could my mother be so naive.She would just give her virginity to a man she met just two days back that's not even her mate.I can't believe this.I saw her as a women who knew morals and was a clever women.

I feel like my whole life was a lie.I decide to take a hot shower before I got dressed in a black jumpsuit.I untied my hair making it look nice in beach waves.Today is the first day we are having dinner with the pack and I am a nervous wreck.I know that they have accepted me,but I can't help but feel like when they arrivethey are going to ask alot of questions about my wolf.

I walk downstairs and see that half of the pack is already here.I sit at the seat on the right of the Alpha.

We were waiting for about an hour before Alex finally came down.He looked handsome with his dark jeans and black button up shirt.

"I am sorry for being late.I was dealing with some important issues."The pack just mumbles 'it's okay alpha'.When he sits down he kisses my temple.

He takes the first bite of his food then everybody starts eating after.It's always been a rule that at dinner the Alpha takes the first bite.

"How are you feeling now."I shrug.

"I'm quite alright.Its just weird feeling like half of my life was a lie."He nods and puts his hand on my knee before squeezing it reassuringly.

"Luna people have been asking how come you're wolf is white and what powers have you got."I look at the Gamma.

Now here comes the questions.

___________________________
Hey guys.

I know some people hate talking about the whole racism issue,but I feel like we should talk about it once in a while.Innocent people are being killed out here because of their skin colour.Please don't treat other people different because of their skin colour.😔

#all_lives_matter♥

Love ya'll😙😍

Xoxo💜