Alexandre.

I was relieved that I had found Scarlet and she was safe with me.I still somehow couldn't shake this weird feeling.It felt very strong and alarming.I need to check if everything was fine,but for now I am going to savour this moment.

We were cuddling naked.I am glad that we have gotten closer this past few weeks.I am so in love with her there is no words that can describe the feeling.I will forever be grateful for having her in my life.

She wakes up and blushes a little when she realises we are both naked.Even though this is not the first time we made love she still gets nervous when we are naked together.

"Morning beautiful."She hides her face in my chest.

"Morning Alex."I hold her tighter against me trying to ignore the feeling of her chest against mine making me feel her round boobs.She has a beautiful body and somehow she thinks otherwise.

She gets out of the bed holding the blanket to hide her body.I chuckle when she holds the blanket so tight her knuckles are white.

She walks into the bathroom probably going to take a shower and get dressed.Grayson's mate brought some of her clothes for Scar to wear since they are the same size.Grayson wanted to offer me his clothes,but I remember that I have clothes in the car since I go on runs alot so I have clothes almost everywhere.

I quickly jogged to the car and took out some joggers and a plain black t shirt.I am still suprised that Grayson managed to drag his sister up this house with no one noticing.I mean he has neighbours on either sides of him.I was about to head back in the house when some girl stopped in front of me.

"Hey there handsome.Do you want to hangout and maybe know each other?"I mentally chuckle at her attempt,but I can smell that she is human.Although I can see that I intimidate her since I smell a little bit of fear in her.

"No I have a girlfriend and I don't need your company."She scoffs.She reminds me of Genevieve in a way.She has the same attitude and wears like she doesn't have clothes.I mean she is literally wearing a bra and a very short skirt that could qualify as a big belt.I am even suprised she could stand straight in the shoes she is wearing.They are like 10 inches long.

"I am pretty sure your girlfriend can't satisfy you more than me."I think about the things Scar and I do in bed.She definitely satisfies me more than anyone.

"Oh please.I satisfy him more than you ever could.Isnt that right babe."I look at Scarlet who looks very sexy in the shorts and hoodie that Amber lent her.She has her arms crossed and is smiling sweetly at the girl in front of me.

"Seriously how did a hot man like you end up with her." I feel my wolf wanting to teach this girl not to mess with our mate,but I have to keep calm.

"Well she has more brain cells and beauty than you.Trust me she is amazing in bed."The girl scoffs and walks away.Scar walks up to me and kisses me softly.I like jealous Scar.

"I think you look sexy when you are jealous."She just chuckles and we walk back in the house hand in hand and my clothes in my other hand.I walk to the bathroom and take a quick shower while Scar helps Amber make breakfast.

I finish showering and getting dressed.When I walk downstairs I find Amber and Scar dancing the Jerusalema dance challange.I am suprised at how well they are good at dancing to this.I have tried and I just look like I am jumping around like a school kid.

They start laughing when the song ends.It nice seeing Scar bonding with her sister on law.She looks so happy and it feels so nice seeing that smile on her face.I would do anything to keep it there.

"Alex come join me I will restart the song and teach you."Scar pulls me to the living room while Amber sits down so she could eat probably feeling tired.

Scar spent thirty minutes trying to teach me how to do a dance.She doesn't know that I am what people call a lost cause when it comes to dancing.

"Ugh.I give up dancing is definitely for you babe.Just stick to doing Alpha work and making moves in bed."We hear someone fake gag and laugh when we see Scarlets brother fake gagging.

"Well I never want to hear about what my sister and her mate are doing in bed while I am about to eat my breakfast.Thats just nasty."We all laugh at Grayson's horrified expression.

Scarlet and I walk to the kitchen and put some eggs,bacon and sausages on our plates.We sit by the table and eat while having a little chit chat.I hope soon it will be me,Scarlet and our children eating while having some chit chat.

"So are we heading back to the pack today or..."

"Well we have to head back.Dont forget that you have a Luna ceremony in two days."She nods understanding,but I could see she was going to miss her brother.So I decided I will make a suprise for her to make her happy.

We finish eating and she asks to have a chat with her brother before we leave and I agree.I sit down and get to know Amber more.I realise that she had the worst childhood.Her family were targeted since they were considered a threat to other wolf's.

Her mother was the first demon wolf known in her pack.Her mother's father was a wolf while his mate was was a Demon.They mated and had Amber and the rest of her siblings.She was the most powerful one out of them all since she trained more with her demon when her mother was still alive.Her siblings preferred to focus on their wolves.

All her siblings were separated when they fought of wolves that wanted to kill them and have not spoken since.She however yearns to meet them and tell them she is having a little baby boy.I told her that she is our family now and we will be with her every step of the way.

Scar and Grayson walk back in the house laughing at something.I tell Scar to wait for me while I talk to her brother.She sits next to Amber and they start talking.

"Grayson I need you to do something and I hope it will make her happy."He nods listening to what I have to say.

"Okay..."

Looks like I am adding two more members to my pack and I am happy for that.

_________________________
Hey guys.

How has 2020 been for you with the whole Lockdown and corona virus.I hope you are all okay and safe.Please wear masks and sanitise.

Please be safe and take care.Love ya'll😙😚.

Please vote,comment and share.

Xoxo💜