Alexandre.

When we got to the pack house Russo didn't even wait for Scarlet he just walked in the pack house.I could hear him yelling where is Grayson at.

We walked inside and it was funny to see Russo's face when he saw Grayson.He looked like someone just told him that McDonald's is going to be banned.

"Oh my racing car."I roll my eyes at his phrase.He makes everything in his life revolve around racing and it sometimes gets irritating.I mean if you looked close enough you would realise that most of his tattoos are of cars and racing tracks.

"Grayson this my close friend and the guy who organises races for me.Russo that's Grayson my brother."Grayson holds out his hand for Russo to shake.When Russo touches is hand he squeezes it a little too hard.

"Well then Russo before you squeeze the living hell out of my hand I would like to say thank you for being there for my little sister.I really appreciate it and knowing she has people that care about her it makes me feel relaxed."Russo just nods slowly since he is probably still in shock.

"Okay that's it for today.Russo you can either leave or sleep in either of the guest rooms.I am going to spend some alone time with my mate."I pull Scar with me as we walk toward our room.

When we get there she changes and wears one of my shirts making her look sexy as hell.We decide to cuddle and watch a movie.I take off my clothes and stay in just some boxers.We lay on the bed and she cuddles into me.She decides that she wants to watch Euphoria.

"I am so in love with Zendaya Coleman."I chuckle.We were joking around and laughing when something smashed our window.Scar screamed startled by the noise.

"Stay here and I will check what is going on."I walk toward the window and when I look outside I don't see anybody.I notice there is a note attached to a brick.I try other sniff the note and it smells oddly familiar.

Dear Scarlet

I am coming for you and your mate won't save you.Dont forget what we did to your parents and your brother.WE WILL DO IT TO YOU AGAIN.Besides I found some allies that hate you as much as I do.

See you soon little one.

A.G.P

Who the hell is this.

I look at Scarlet who looks like she is trying to calm down.Grayson barges through the door.He walks up to me and takes the note that's in my hands.He reads it and groans.

"He is back and he has two more allies."He must have seen from my facial expression that I am confused.

"You see the initials at the bottom are the names of the people he works with.The first one is him,Adam and the second one is someone with a name that starts with G and someone who's name starts with P."

"Genevieve."I look at Scarlet.I shook my head.It can't be her she is supposed to be in the dungeons.

I quickly put on clothes and run to the dungeons.When I get there I check Genevieve's cells.I see nothing.There however was a note on the floor.

My dear Alex.

I am coming back for you my love.I know that stupid good for nothing Scarlet forced you into mating with her.Dont worry I am coming back and we will become the best Alpha and Luna in the world.We will also have babies and make your mother proud.