˜"*°• Let's Get It! •°*"˜

꧁꧂

--The best is yet to come--

--Welcome to the dark side, where all the fun stuff happens--

"Come on Y/N!" Huffing out an exasperated breath, Kim keeps glancing over her shoulder to see if I'm on my way out of the house. One longing look in the direction of her brother's room has my heart skipping a beat only to shake the thoughts out of my mind. 'Do not go there Y/N, he's not worth it. If he wanted you, he would have held onto you. It is time to let go, and what better way than doing that by tagging along with your best friend on a mindless trip? "Coming babe!" Huffing out softly in annoyance, I feel more upset with myself because I'm here waiting for some guy who wants nothing to do with me, to come as my knight in shining armor and sway me with one last kiss, begging me to not go.

--Start of Flashback—

So here's the rundown, back when I was only at the age of twelve, Kim's brother was my first kiss. Scratch that, my first boyfriend so to speak. At least on my end, it was something serious, I'm still wondering up till today if he was ever serious, to begin with. Being at the age of eighteen now, looking back at my past hung-up relationship, truly is one dreadful drag. It all started when we were home alone a weekend, with Namjoon being our 'babysitter,' so to speak. Who said kids cannot play spin the bottle with the older bunch? Namjoon and his friends all being seniors, while we were juniors of the time, they being at a decent age to play said game; at sixteen. A bit of an age gap, I know, I know, but what can I say? I've always matured faster compared to other kids in my school, besides Kim. Perhaps, that's why we're such best friends.

Kim being the boisterous type, knowing my crush on her brother, sneakily asked to join the game of spin the bottle that one scandalous night, not thinking anything of it, knowing luck would never be in my favor, I went along with it. My belief of her having a crush on Namjoon's friend Seokjin being more of the reason as to why she's insisting on playing and me being the best friend I am wouldn't want to disappoint her. What led to a quick and very awkward kiss on the lips, Namjoon claimed my first kiss. My heart wanted to explode, however, what I did not bargain with was that seven minutes in heaven would be played and I would get Kim's crush of all people. What a horror! Namjoon's expression was unreadable, my eyes kept flickering back and forth between Kim, Seokjin, and Namjoon, I saw Joon's jaw clenched slightly and then he huffed out in an annoyed tone as he reached over for my hand, yanking me up from my crossed leg position while hissing out at his sister, "you owe me brat!" With one last glare over at the said girl, he pulled me a bit forcefully into the washroom area and closed the door, not before I could see Kim's relieved expression along with Jin's confused face looking at all of us as if we're aliens. "What was--" I didn't get to hear anything afterward as the game paused along with the music, Kim shushing Jin so that everyone could shuffle closer to the door of the washroom and listen in on us to make sure we did what we're supposed to.

Looking up with nervous fingers wringing at one another, lower lip being clenched in between my pearly whites, I felt as if my heart would palpitate and erupt through my stomach with the number of butterflies I had settling down south. "S-so...?" I managed to squeak out only to have Namjoon pulling my chin up and pressing his lips once more against my own. However, this time it wasn't chaste and carefree, it was more thoughtful and lustful? I'm unsure seeing as I was only at the age of twelve. He never did cross any line with us and I was thankful for that because I'm a scared little virgin basically in the washroom with my crush plump lips encasing my thinner ones, making me wheeze out breathless from how impactful the kiss made me feel. Upon feeling my stance lighten up and relaxing, Namjoon's hands circle my slim waist, bringing about an embarrassing shudder as I experience an exciting play that only comes about in my naughty dreams at night. Tender, trembling hands bring themselves up north of his body, resting on both broad shoulders as I leaned in closer and size the moment. After all, it's not like there would ever be another moment like this, am I right?