Chapter 19

A/N:

Wala. Double update lang kasi why not diba?

Baka next year na ulit next update kaya doblehin ko na hahahaha

---

SELA'S POV:

We're on a room which I think is Rans' separate office located on the same floor as Abby's office.

She walked over her table and sit on a swivel chair while I didn't wait for her to invite me over and just took the seat opposite her.

She then put her arms on the armrest of her chair and directed a look at me."What is it?"

"I don't actually know how to say this but I guess I'll just cut straight to the point." I paused, letting out a deep breath."I had a vision of something that might actually happen in the future."

She just kept her gaze at me. And I somehow feel annoyed how I couldn't seem to have an idea of what she's thinking about.

"I'm not saying that that's my new power because it just happens randomly to me. I don't care if you will believe me or not but I feel like I just need to tell you this."

"Tell me about the vision then." she uttered monotonously.

Okay. This is a lot better than what I expected.

I thought she would laugh at me the moment I tell her I might have a power to see the future.

"I had a vision that on a bright morning, a pack of wolves and some strange creatures will invade our school." I said and that might have intrigued her because from the moment since we've talked, this is the first time I saw her eyes flared in interest."And as if those wolves aren't enough, Black shadows started popping out of nowhere too. My vision is a bit blurry though. Whether it is our students' blood or black shadows, I'm not sure. All I know is that it's going to be bloody. And we might..." I trailed off, seeing as how Rans' eyes shifted from interest to worry."...might lose a lot of lives on our side."

I couldn't believe how Rans look so bothered right now. I thought she won't believe me and will just laugh it off.

"Aside from me, who did you tell this information to?"

She's probably worried that I might have mention this to Abby too.

"Only you."

She pursed her lips."Good. Please keep it that way."

I nodded and just watched her as she sharply inhaled an air, maybe to relieve some partly evident stress consuming her.

Now, I feel guilty.

I didn't tell this to Abby because I don't want to burden her but I'm here, shifting the burden to Rans.

"Did you not see any faces that could be in danger? So we can protect them."

I sadly shook my head."It's really blurry. I didn't see anything. Just....blood filling up our quadrangle's ground."

"What about when?" she asked, directly looking at me."Do you know when it will happen?"

"No. But I know it's going to be around 8:30 am."

"8:30 am?"

"My vision starts with me waking up through my alarm and I usually set it on 8:30 am. I was about to go wash my face when I suddenly hear commotion outside. I look through our dorm's window and saw the attackers entering the school through the forest."

Rans let out a sigh."I see. Thank you for the information." she swiveled her chair so that she can look at the view of the school's quadrangle through her huge glass window before turning to look back at me.