The Beginning Of The End

3 Months Later...

    It was three in the morning when I woke up. This was it. Today was the day I was going to destroy the very same thing that had destroyed everyone I loved. Even though I might die, I was calm. Over the course of these three months, I had been gathering information of the types of magic the members had. The master, Raidon, had decaying magic. Anything his skin makes contact with will slowly decay. As powerful as his magic was, there were some weaknesses to it. His eyes flashed a blood red whenever he used it and as long as you don't get anywhere near him, you should be safe. The other members mostly consisted of poison, gravity, controlling of the body, and equip. They were all powerful, but not nearly as powerful as the last timeline, which leads me to an advantage. I know there fighting style for the most of it, part of it was because I've actually fought them before and the other part was from studying them.

    There was one that I was worried about, though. The one who killed Natsu. Amara Ryu. She is certainly the most dangerous one out of them all. She is the death dragon slayer and will not hesitate to kill her members if it meant that she could get to me. Her magic is a lot like Raidon's, but instead of it being touch based, anything her attack touche will die. The only way to stop the process is to cut off the area where you got hit. Whether that's a slice of flesh or a limb all depends on the location of the wound and how deep it is. Natsu managed to defeat her, but suffered the consequences.

    Out of all the members, I wouldn't feel the the slightest bit guilty if I killed her.

    By time I was done preparing (Shower, light meal, looking over information), It was already six in the morning. I was staying at a hotel at the Red Village. I never had time to look around, but maybe after this is all over I'll get a chance to see it. The only thing I got to admire were all of the red flowers that were growing among the village. I am kind of disappointed that I never got to see the statue of Ayumi, though.

    It takes two hours to walk to the dark guild by foot, and I wanted to start the attack by nine. As I started to make my way towards Death Wish, I felt my keys warm up in reassurance and comfort. I knew that as long as I had them, I could do anything. Without them, I probably would've been lost in my own mind months ago never being able to get to where I am today. I will forever be in their debt.

    Death Wish, I'll make you pay. That's a promise.

_____________________________

Lucy was in front of the guild completely sealing off her presence.  She was in her Taurus star dress, which had gotten a lot stronger along with her other dresses. She drew a deep breath, "Here I go," and slammed her whip on the ground creating a crack in the ground. The crack grew closer and closer and forced the guild to split in half. Upon this, some of the roof of the guild had fallen surely taking out a few of the weaker guild members.

With out missing a beat, Lucy quickly announced Urano Metria. The spell completely destroyed the remaining remnants of the guild. It was beautiful, it really was. To see something you hate with your entire existence being utterly destroyed by your hands is one of the most amazing and satisfying things Lucy has ever seen.

After about five minutes of waiting, Lucy was about to give up. She could see different bodies lying on the ground, but no one had gotten up yet. She almost began to worry if she had killed them all, but that couldn't be it. They weren't that weak during this time, were they? During the last timeline, some of them were stronger than Guildarts and master.

Just then, Lucy saw a pile of debris move and a hand pop out. More limbs started to appear and soon, there were nine people glaring at her. Two people caught her eye: Raidon and Amara. The blond smirked, she was glad they made it pass the guild getting destroyed. She had really wanted to fight them.