Chapter 45- And There Was the Annual Targle Games

ANNALISE
*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Stay close to me honey, I wouldn't want you wandering off." My mother tightly held my hand as we maneuvered into the crowd. We were heading toward the Deltorian coin station to pay for tickets.

All kingdoms ran on a money system, based on six different currencies. The six most prosperous kingdoms in the different regions of our world controlled the finance system surrounding them. Descuvian coins have gone extinct, so Revola replaced them in the system.

The kingdoms surrounding Deltora only responded with Deltorian coins, but there were six lines of payment options. This is because people from all different lands attended this event, so the different forms of payment was necessary.

I shouldn't even have to pay if I'm in the damn event.

We paid for our tickets, and I knew I had to come up with a plan as soon as we walked in the stadium. "I'll be right back mother, I'm going to grab us some food and say hey to Hazalen."

"I'll be sitting in the middle-front section," she responded,"Be safe, Annalise. I don't like the look of many of these non-Deltorians."

"Mother, just relax and watch the game. I'll be back before you know it." I gave her a quick hug and ran off, finding a entrance into the private section of the stadium. I was speed-walking down a long, red carpeted hallway. As I was passing by a guarded door, Damien walked out of it.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him bewilderedly. The thoughts of my mission to get ready for the game disappeared.

"This leads to the game box, sweetheart. I should be asking what your doing here." He pulled me away, taking a turn in the hallway. He then trapped me against the wall, away from the eyes of the guards.

"I want to see you score a goal for me, alright princess?" He picked up my hand a placed a feathery kiss on my palm, sending shivers down my spine.

"And why should I score a goal only for you?" I smirked in response as his face came closer. I placed my hands around his neck, expecting a kiss but he paused.

"Why don't you find out." His hand stroked dangerously up my dress, caressing my inner thigh. Damien's mouth traveled down my neck, kissing and sucking as he pleased. A fire ignited in my stomach as I realized where I really wanted his hands to be.

I pushed my pelvis against his hands, signaling I wanted him to go further. He looked me in the eye as I did so, understanding what I wanted next. I felt the electricity between us buzzing, a connection only we could understand.

He slid his hand into my underwear, slowly caressing me until I gave him a pleading look. We both knew we had to be quiet because of the guards nearby, and we were in the middle of a hallway. He returned my look with one of lust, a dark gray storm settled into his eyes.

One of the sexiest things I've ever seen.

He then starting pleasuring me, and I clung onto Damien with everything I had. Soft, incoherent sounds left my mouth as I tried to stay silent.

"Holy shit," he muttered in wonder.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh trust me, nothing is wrong," Damien's lustful eyes gazed into mine.

As he pleasured me, he kept leaving trails down my neck. Every time he traveled to my ear, I quivered in his arms. He placed another digit in, causing me to readjust for a second. He would slow down to gaze into my eyes, only to speed up and watch my reaction. It was exhilarating. I could tell he was fully enjoying this, which made me feel like I was the only woman in the world.