18

"Issei!" you yelled out, smiling brightly as you waved at the boy at the end of the street. 

"Good morning~" he returned the gesture, grabbing your hand in his as you came closer. You followed your now usual routine of grabbing something at the bakery before heading to class.

"How come you like strawberry so much?" the boy asked, pointing to your pastry.

"Don't know, just always liked it I guess. What about you? You always order coffee flavored things."

"Because I'm dark and mysterious~"

"Pfffft sure, you're tall dark and handsome I'll give you that~" you teased.

"Tall, dark and handsome eh? I like the sound of that~" he smiled.

"I like the sound of you~" you stuck out your tongue.

"Well I like you" he bit his lip, bumping into you and making you giggle.

"Well I like you more!"

"Not a chance!"

------------

Since Mattsun still wasn't allowed into the gymnasium until Friday, the three of you decided to eat together on the roof instead of going to lunch practice.

"Ah we haven't done this since first year, I feel like a kid again~" Makki said as he stretched himself out on the floor.

"It was two years ago, old man. Don't tell me your Alzheimer's is acting up on you already?" Mattsun chuckled. Makki turned to him slowly, squinting his eyes at him in confusion.

"Sorry sonny, who are you again?" he said in an old man voice, making the both of you laugh as Mattsun tossed his jacket in his face.

"The only thing we're missing is those two idi--" Mattsun was cut off by the door to the roof swinging open wildly. "Yoo hoo~"

"Almost as if on cue" the tall boy chuckled as Iwaizumi and Oikawa came to join your group, sitting together on the other side of you.

"Shouldn't you two be doing lunch practice?" you asked.

"It's not the same without you guys" Oikawa pouted as he leaned over and laid his head facing the rest of you comfortably on Iwaizumi's lap. You've gotten used to him doing this by now but it was still cute seeing them together like this. Iwaizumi started rubbing Oikawa's back soothingly with one hand as he started eating with the other, he looked like the epitome of peace for once.

"Oh yeah, so which one of you bottoms?" Makki said cheekily, making you and Matsukawa laugh.

"E-eh?!" Iwaizumi shot out, face going red as food fell out of his chopsticks and onto the side of Oikawa's face. "Iwa-chaaaaaan!" he whined, leaning up and swatting the food off of him.

The three of you were hysterical now looking at the two red faced boys in front of you scrambling to come up with something to retort.

"C'moooooon, it's just us! No need to be shy~" Makki giggled.

"We're not--I mean" Iwaizumi grunted, flustered as Oikawa was giggling with embarrassment in his hands--suddenly something caught your eye and you smirked.

"Ah then how did Oikawa get that hickey on the back of his neck?"

All of the boys went dead silent, Mattsun and Makki turning to look at the other two as their friend's face made the color red look dull in comparison.

"Told you it was Oikawa!" Mattsun snickered.

"Hey I never denied it!" Makki laughed back.

"Do you guys...care?" Iwaizumi suddenly spoke quietly.