Why

Klaus POV

We were in the Stefan Memorial Library when i didn't see Mallery or the twins. I was upset, but i kept my feelings hidden I knew what i did to Paige sixteen years ago was wrong. I knew Mallery would never want me or my family in her life because of what i did to her mom. I haven't seen or been in Mallery's life for sixteen years and she probably wants it to stay that way. I slept with Hayley because I was drunk and i saw Paige and i just ignored her and continued on.  I know i messed up but i have two daughters one i raised and one i didn't raise as soon as she walked in the office i knew i had a connection with Mallery, but i didn't know how or why. When i saw her blonde hair and eyes i could tell she looked like me and Paige. Her temper was like mine. I was also mad at Rebekah for not telling me about Mallery. I felt like she betrayed me. I now knew how Paige felt when she saw me and Hayley she was upset and heartbroken. We were planning on getting married and having kids and getting a home of our own, but i guess the kid part came true, but not the happy ever after.

Mallery POV

Me, Lizzie, and Josie went to the secret place that the school usually had parties at. I usually went their to clear my head or to talk to my dad. My dad is a hero he risked his life to save mystic falls, Elena, me, my mom, my home, and everyone else. My uncle Damon and I sometimes go to my dad's grave. My aunt Elena takes me to all the places my dad has showed her or where they spent a special moment at. I already knew the story with Katherine, Damon, Elena, my dad, and everything else. I then looked at Lizzie and Josie with tears in my eyes.

" Why did she have to be enrolled in this school? Why my life and my school? Mom was doing good and everything was peaceful when til they came and i just happened to walk in at the wrong moment." I said while tears rolled down my eyes.
" Mallery you are the best big sister ever and if he didn't want to be apart of your life then that's his fault not yours. He cheated on mom before he could ever know about you." Josie said while looking at me.
" You always have us, mom, our dad, aunt Elena, uncle Damon, aunt Caroline, all of mom's friends, and your dad." Lizzie said while looking at me.
" Yeah your right i have had an amazing life with no problems and him, his daughter, the dog, and his family is not gonna ruin that and wanna try to be apart of my life now." I said while standing up.
Let's go back to the school its our school our parents own it and your dad gave it to our parents." Lizzie said while looking at me and Josie.

We all started heading back to the school. I knew that i have or had amazing people in my life and i don't need them in my life now. Me, Lizzie, and Josie all walked into the school and we went to Lizzie and Josie's dorm and i helped them do their hair for the game after they got dressed. I was part of the team but i sat on the bleachers helping Alaric with everyone. I only played if i had too. After me and the twins got dressed. We went in mom's office.

" Mom can you do my hair for the game today?" I asked her while looking at her. I saw the Mikaelson's in her office, but i didn't care.
" Yeah honey sure." Mom said while looking at me.

I went over and pulled out a stool and i sat on it while she did twin french braids in my hair. Lizzie had a high pony with a blue ribbon and Josie had twin buns in her hair with blue and yellow bows. I had a yellow mini bows at the end of my braids. After she was done me, Lizzie, and Josie walked out of her office. We went to the field and we wait for Alaric to come. Once he came we had thirty minutes til the game started and then we seen the mystic falls timber wolves. They were are sworn enemies literally. Everyone at the school hated them and they hated us. Lizzie and me couldn't stand this girl Dana. She always picked on Lizzie and Josie. Josie see's the good in people and put others first before herself. Lizzie is the opposite of Josie. I am in between Josie and Lizzie. I always put Lizzie, Josie, mom, Alaric, and everyone i care about before myself, but i also can be a total bitch when i want to. That's why no one ever really wants to be me and Lizzie's friends. Everyone calls me and Lizzie " Daddy's girls" which they aren't wrong. Alaric and mom always worry about Lizzie. Lizzie responds to things differently and sometimes has break downs. Me and Josie don't. Josie let's it go, but i don't let things go i usually go to my dorm, the library, or the woods and i either scream or cry depends on what mood i am in. I look up in the bleachers and see klaus, his family, the wolf, and his daughter in the bleachers watching the game. I can't believe my mom invited them to watch the game and of course we were missing a player so i had to play. Lizzie, MG, Kaleb, Josie, and me had to play this game. I don't really like being in the games.

" Stick to the plan we are gonna lose like we normally do." Josie said while looking at all of us.

We all said "ok" and went in our positions and i heard Dana and Lizzie talking. Dana being me like usual i just wanted to punch her in the face, but i knew i couldn't. After thirty minutes of playing the game i noticed mom and Alaric wasn't their anymore. The team walked over to the bleachers and i was thinking of a new plan.

" Why don't we show them what we are made of by actually wining this time." I said while looking at everyone.
" Im in." MG and Kaleb said while looking at Lizzie and Josie.
" Let's burn these bitches to the ground." Lizzie said while looking at us all.
" Dad's gonna be mad at us. You know the rules." Josie said while looking at me.
" Josie come on they deserve it they act like their better than us." I said while looking at Josie.
" Fine whatever." Josie said while looking at me.

We all ran back to the field and we got in our positions and then the game started and we were winning during the second half of the game. We all gathered around.

" We have to start losing." Josie said while looking at us.
" How about we win like normal people and don't use any of our abilities to make it fair." Kaleb said while looking at Josie.
" I agree with Kaleb lets win the fair way." I said while looking at everyone.
" Let's do this." Everyone said.

We changed up our positions and then the game started and once it did i heard Josie say a spell to have Kaleb miss the catch. I was upset we always lose and the one time we want to win she ruins it. Then came the fourth part of the game. We started losing again. After the game we all shook hands.

" Good game." Josie said while looking at Dana.

I heard Dana said something and then i seen Lizzie punch Dana in the face. Then there was a fight between Lizzie and Dana. Josie was trying to stop Lizzie. Then i jumped on Dana and Kaleb pulled me off. I knew we were gonna get in trouble for starting a fight and using our abilities. Me and Lizzie both had black eyes. After the game i went back to my room showered and got dressed in my night clothes. Then my mom walks in with a ice pack. I knew she was gonna yell at me for joining a fight, but Dana had it coming she has been tormenting Lizzie for to long and saying mean things about Josie too.

" Here i brought you some ice." Mom said while walking in.
" Thanks, are you mad at me?" I asked my mom looking at her.
" Oh Mallery im not mad at you im disappointed in you. You shouldn't have used your abilities to win and you shouldn't have joined the fight, but you did. I didn't want you to be like that." Mom said while taking a seat on my bed.
" Im sorry, but she kept on talking bad about the twins and making fun of Josie. My anger got the best of me and i shouldn't have reacted that way." I said while looking at my mom.
" Mallery you have been acting out for a while what's on your mind. Its not like you to act like this." My mom said while looking at me.
" Mom do you ever forget dad?" I asked looking at her with a tear in my eye.
" Mallery i could never forget your dad. Your middle name reminds me of his best friend Lexi." Mom said while looking at me.
" You just seem happy and like you moved on and then they come tolling back into our lives." I said while looking at her with tears in my eyes.
" Honey me and Klaus used to be a thing and i can't tell you how to treat your dad. That's your decision, but if i were you i would give him a chance maybe spend the day with him." Mom said while looking at me.
" Ok i will think about goodnight love you." I said while hugging mom.
" I love you too Mallery your the best thing that happened to me and Stefan. Goodnight." Mom said while hugging me.

I laid down in my bed and my mom turned off my light and shut my door i went to bed. Thinking about what life would be like if dad was still alive and if Klaus raised me.