NOOO! and Why

Josie POV

Its been two weeks since Mallery has been hom everything seems normal now. Except her boyfriend Kai. She is dating me and Lizzie's physco uncle. Which is kinda weird for us. Mallery and Lizzie are now friends with Hope, but Mallery still hates Hayley. Mom and dad haven't had any new students enroll to school yet. Lizzie started to date a guy named Sebastian. Me, Lizzie, and Mallery have a girls day once a week. We also spend a day with aunt Elena and uncle Damon.

Mallery POV

Today I was hanging out with Klaus. I still call him that because I don't feel comfortable calling him dad yet. I got closer with Rebekah, Freya taught me more spells,  me and Kol prank Klaus and Elijah, and Elijah teaches me how to use my vampire side. Alaric teaches me how to fight like a human and at school we learn how to use our werewolf side. Lizzie and Me train together and Josie and Hope train together. Klaus took me to a field.

" What are we doing here?" I asked while walking.
" Do you have an interest for art?" He asked me while looking at me.
" I have never tried art." I said while looking at him.
" You are my daughter and my blood and you don't have an interest for art and never even tried." He said while smiling.
" I am always doing practicing spells." I said while looking at him.
" Well its time for you to learn pick your favorite color of flowers." He said while looking at me.
" Okay, but why?" I asked him while smiling.
" Well im gonna teach you how to make paint with flowers. I use to do it all the time when I was little." He said while looking at me.
" Oh right I forgot your like a thousand some years old." I said while laughing.
" Yes luv I am a thousand years old like my siblings." He said while looking at me.
" Im done picking my flowers now what?" I asked while holding my flowers.
" Well lets head pack to the Salvatore school." He said while walking.

As we were walking I thought a race would be nice.

" Race you back to the school." I said while running.
" Im an original im faster and stronger." He said while running.

Then we started to vamp speed to the school. A few hours later after painting with Klaus. I went back to the school and seen Lizzie talking to Sebastian and Josie and Hope talking. I went back to my room and seen a note.

Dear Mallery,

I know your probably reading this right now, but I have your mom and I will kill her. Unless you meet me at the cemetery and come alone. Don't show or tell anyone or I will kill your mom.

Sincerely,
No one

I felt like my heart had just been ripped out of my chest. I quickly ran downstairs trying not to be seen. I got into moms car and I drove to the old cemetery. I took the note with me. Once I got their I was walking until I seen someone with my mom at the old Salvatore Cemetery.

" Who are you and what do you want?" I asked while looking at my mom.
" I don't want anything I simply want to kill you or your mom." The person said while walking out.
" Who are you?" I asked again as I walked to them a little bit.
" I will tell you when the time is right." The person said while looking at me.
" What did me or my mom do to you." I said while looking at the person.
" Oh sweet Mallery you didn't do anything. I pretended to help your mom and pretend to be in love with you. So I could kill you ir your mom." He said while chuckling.
" K-Kai. Why are you doing this." I said with tears down my eyes.
" You love those two gemini twins the ones meant to be dead." Kai said while looking at me.
" Please don't kill my mom she is all I have left." I said with tears coming down my face.
" Fine I won't kill her." He said while walking in front of her.
" Thank you." I said while looking at him.
" I never promised I wouldn't kill her." He says while ripping out her heart.
" NOO! MOM!" I said while falling on my knees and crying.
" Now you can have your mom. We will meet again soon Mallery." He said while leaving.
" M-mom, mom." I said while balling my eyes out.