Perfect Plan and New friends

Freya POV

" Since we have Kai on our team helping us. They won't expect Kai to come find them which means. If Kai pretends to help them and they believe it then he will lead us straight to them and we can bring them back to Mystic Falls." I saud while looking at them.
" How do we know if we can trust Kai he is known for not being very trusting." Paige said looking at Kai.
" Hey i get it you all still are mad about Jo and also about how i tried to kill the twins." Kai send while looking at Paige.
" Won't Lizzie know Kai's name if he does pretend to help?" Klaus asked looking at Paige.
" Me and Alaric don't talk about Kai to the girls they just know they have a crazy uncle. We have never told them his name." Paige said while looking at Kai.
" I prefer the term sociopath if we are being honest." Kai said while laughing.
" Great we have two crazies helping us." Paige said while looking at Klaus and Kai.
" I am not Crazy nor do i act like him." Klaus said looking at Paige.
" Enough! If you want your family back shut up and listen and stop talking." I said while looking at them.
" We will go through with the plan. Then Kai you will keep us updated on them." I said looking at Kai.
" Ok." Kai said.
" Good now that he have a plan we will go back to Mystic Falls and wait and pretend that were looking for them and doing spells to find them. I said.
" Kai you will go back to Mystic Falls with us get a car, Rebekah will tell Marcel about our plan so we have Kai and Marcel keeping us updates, and the rest of us will pretend. Paige, you and Alaric, and Josie will have to keep on calling and texting them. Hopefully this works." I said as we were all walking to the car.

Lizzie POV

Mallery my phone has been getting non-stop texts and calls and its driving me insane." I said while looking at Mallery.
" Put your phone on silent like mine. It was my idea to run away and you wanted to join. We will be leaving by the end of the week." Mallery said while looking at me.
" So your gonna compel Gabby to forget us?" I asked looking at Mallery.
" No she will only know us when she is talking to us and if someone else ask her about us she won't know anything." Mallery explained while looking at me.
" So when do i need to pack. I bought us extra suitcases." I said while walking to Mallery.
" Be packed a day or two before we leave then we wil go Pennsylvania." Mallery said.
" Why Pennsylvania?" I asked Mallery.
" You remember how my dad saved Mystic Falls from hell fire and Katherine. Well she has a old house down in Pennsylvania we can stay at. I will put it in your name so you can only say who is invited in. Do not invite Klaus, his family, or any other vampire in." Mallery said while looking at me with the serious look.
" Okay I won't." I said while heading up the stairs.

I went up to my room and i started packing everything of mine. I put my picture in my suitcase. I also printed three different pictures of me, Mallery, and Gabby together. I put Gabby's, mine, and Mallery's in a picture frame. I also have a scrap book in Mystic Falls for all of ky adventure's i go on. I missed mom, Alaric, Josie, our aunt and uncle's, and all of our friends even the people at school. I wanted to go home, but i knew i couldn't leave Mallery to travel alone it would be dangerous.

Freya POV

Once we arrived back at the Salvatore Boarding House we told everyone the plan and they all agreed. I could tell Klaus was upset, but Paige was more upset than any of us she wouldn't eat or drink or sleep until her daughters were found. Even though she isn't their biological mom. I seen something i never seen before. She cared about them and treated them like she was their biological mom. She may of gave birth to them and raised them, but any other person wouldn't really care, but Rebekah, Kol, and Elijah all told me great things about Paige. Rebekah told me her and Paige were best friends. Elijah told me that she's brave, has a big heart, sometimes sassy, won't take no for a answer, she also saw the good in people. Kol told me that she was fun, her laugh could make you laugh, and that they were good friends. I have read Klaus's journals about her. He wrote down a lot of things about how she reminded him of Tatia even though they looked nothing alike. Klaus and Elijah both loved Tatia very much. Elijah also loved Katerina too. Paige has the personalities of Tatia and Katerina, but the good parts of her not the Katherine person she has became. I wish i had gotten a chance to meet Paige back when my siblings did, nut Klaus ruined things with her hy cheating on her with Hayley. I like Hayley and get along with her and my siblings do too. I think Klaus still has a thing for Paige, but where they are both parents Paige lost her feelings for him a while ago. "Paige was actually saving Mallery from us. Even though they are my siblings Klaus puts everyone in danger. Elijah will chose Klaus over anyone else. Kol used to be to reckless and now all he cares about is his lover Davina, Rebekah would probably have the closest bond with Mallery, and me im just caught in the middle of it. Then family drama, but us Mikaleson's we would each do anything for family. Mallery's hatered was not with me, Elijah, Rebekah, or Kol. She was mad at Klaus for what he did to her mom, hut she hates Hayley and probably will forever hate Hayley. Mallery she's Hayley as the one who ruined her family, but out that mistake became her knowing Stefan as her dad, Alaric as a father figure, Lizzie and Josie as her sister's, and the rest of them as her aunts and uncles. Then she see's Klaus as a person who share her DNA, Hayley as nothing, Hope as the thing that came out of the affair, me and my siblings as people. She made it obvious to us that she didn't want anything to do with us. She ran away because of Hope and Lizzie followed because Josie became friends with Hope. So they both hate Hope and Mallery hates Hayley." I explained to them. Paige i just think Mallery wants just wants her mom, Alaric,and the twins and Lizzie just wants Josie back." I said as i saw a tear go down Hope and Klaus's eye.

Mallery's POV

Me, Gabby, and Lizzie were shopping when i ran into this tall, brown hair, brown eyes boy. He looked kinda cute.

" Sorry I didn't see you there." I said looking at him.
" It fine don't worry about it." He said while looking at me.
" Im Mallery and you are." I said making eye contact with him.
" Im Malachi, but you can call me Kai." He said while staring at me.
" Would you maybe like to go for coffee sometime?" Kai asked putting his hands in his pocket.
" Sure that would be lovely." I said smiling.
" Meet me tomorrow at the New York penthouse top floor. I'll be waiting. I said as i walked back to Lizzie and Gabby.

Once i caught up with them we went shopping a little bit more then we left and went home. Me and Lizzie went upstairs to put everything up in our rooms. As we were walking downstairs. Gabby was already on the couch waiting for us. Me and Lizzie sat down and I started to tell them about Kai. Gabby and Lizzie were excited. We had a girls day at least once a week. Girls day are my favorite. Me and Lizzie grew closer to Gabby and I didn't want to leave New York i wanted to stay with Gabby. Lizzie and Gabby fell asleep on the couch in the middle of the movie. I went upstairs to my room and i slowly drifted alseep.