Telling and Kidnapped

Mallery POV

" Well what is it Mallery?" Freya asks while looking at me.
" I should have told you all sooner, but I didn't know how." I said while looking at Lizzie and Josie.
" Mallery you don't have to tell anyone you don't want to tell." Josie said while looking at me.
" There is nothing they can do it's already been planned for about one or two years now." Lizzie said while looking at me.
" Mallery what are they talking about?" Klaus asked while looking at me.
" I am moving in with aunt Elena and uncle Damon. Living with them and we are leaving Mystic Falls and I won't be attending the Salvatore school anymore." I said while looking at them.
" Why would you live with them when Damon, Elena, and the Salvatore's aren't your real family we are ud Mikaleson's." Hope said while looking at me.
" No you aren't you may be my family by blood, but Stefan, Damon, Elena, Jeremy, Matt, Alaric, and aunt Caroline have been there for me and my mom since I was born. While Klaus was cheating on my mom with the dog. Rebekah was the only one I met when I was little. Elijah, Kol, Finn, and Freya didn't even see me, Elijah only knew about me Kol, Finn, and Freya didn't. So you don't want to talk about family to me. I was there in my mom and dad arms the day Kai Parker came to Alaric and Jo's wedding. He killed his whole coven and wanted to kill the twins too. The coven put them in my mom. I watched as Elena didn't wake up, Tyler cry as Liv died, Alaric held Jo, Damon was no where to be seen, Bonnie, me, and Kai were the only one's that were left standing. Kai got a hold of me and if it wasn't for Bonnie and Damon I would be dead. Kai almost killed me. I almost died so don't any of you there lecture me about how you are my family. Was you there when I almost died as my mom and dad was too weak to help me. As they watched Kai almost siphon every inch of magic and had a knife to my neck at the age of one. Bonnie was week. So yes Damon did save my life." I said while tears were coming down my eyes.
" Im sorry I didn't know." Hope said while looking at me.
" Because of that coven Lizzie and Josie were safe which weakened my mom what would of happened if I died then none of you would have known me right. So you really should be thanking Damon. Or the poor little kid Paige had with the unknown father would have died." I said while looking at all of them.
" Our mom's crazy coven protected us?" Josie asked while looking at me.
" When Jo found out she was having twins mom put a protection spell on you. I promised mom, Alaric, and Jo when I get older I would protect you two no matter what even if it kills me. So your life and safety lies in my hands." I said while looking at them.
" I need some time to be alone." I said while walking out.

Klaus POV

" Have you guys ever faced the Devil or sirens?" Lizzie asked while looking at them.
" The devil and sirens. Sirens don't exist and no. Why?" Kol said while looking at the Lizzie and Josie.
" Well when we were little we met a siren Selene, but Damon and Enzo were under the control of Sybil Selene's little sister. Well Selene was gonna trade her and Sybil's place for serving the devil with me and Lizzie, but Damon and Stefan stopped them and traded their selves for our places. Then we didn't see them for a year and it tore up Mallery. Her and Damon are alike they laugh at the name of the Devil. Cade the devil doesn't play around. Then once we killed Cade hell's door opened letting out Kai, Katherine, and other bad people. Kai came after us, but Alaric stopped him and Katherine well she took Elena's body and hid it. Stefan knew Damon wouldn't leave Elena there to die. Alaric, Caroline, Bonnie, and mom was worried about getting me, Lizzie, and Josie out of mystic falls." Josie said while looking at them.
" What was gonna happen to Mystic Falls?" Finn asked while looking at Josie.
" Well Katherine was gonna destroy Mystic Falls with hell fire that would destroy anything within a five mile radius of Mustic Falls. Me, Lizzie, Bonnie, and Alaric went to the Armory and waited for Caroline, Mallery, and Paige to get there. Mallery wasn't gonna let Damon, Stefan, and Elena die so she stayed and wouldn't leave. Caroline, Bonnie, and Stefan came up with a plan. To destroy hell. Damon was gonna ready to throw it all away, but Stefan wouldn't let him. When Stefan had the cure he gave it to Damon. Stefan would start to age soon anyways so he would be gone. Vicky Matt's sister was doing whatever she could to get out of hell. We had a bone dagger of Katherine's bone from when she was rotting in the tomb. Stefan had to stab the bone dagger in Katherine's heart with the hell fire meaning both of them were gonna die. Mallery was six me and Lizzie were five. When Bonnie did the spell it was heading straight for Stefan and Katherine. Mallery hid from Paige and then went to the tunnels were Stefan, Katherine, and Damon were at. As soon as she stepped foot in the tomb she saw as the hell fire hit and killed Stefan and Katherine. She had to see her dad's death. So she didn't want to love ever again, she blocked out everyone. She was lost without him in her life. Stefan did it all for Mystic Falls, Paige, Lizzie, me, and Mallery. Elena got to see him one last time and say goodbye before they parted. He got married and died the same day all for just some small town the home of him, Damon, Mallery, Me, Lizzie, Paige, Matt, Caroline, and Bonnie he did it for us. He is a hero in her eyes and her dad. There is nothing you can do to change that the Salvatore's are her and our family. It doesn't matter if your blood or not it's who your willing to fight and die for. Mallery wanted to jump in the fire with her. Paige stopped Alaric and she ran out of the car and called Stefan and left him a message. Saying she has loved him forever. That's the story and he is why the whole Salvatore Boarding school exsist. The school was for supernatural kids, Lizzie, me, and for his daughter Mallery. So don't ever question her decisions she doesn't care aho she hurts she will get what she wants I guess it's something you Mikaelson's have in common. Stefan raised her differsnt made her see the good in people." Josie said while looking at them.
" I need to go find her and fix things." Hope said while looking at everyone.
" No don't her magic is strong and powerful if she is upset or mad she will have to ket it all out and yell. Your lucky she didn't have an episode." Lizzie said while looking at everyone.
" What do you mean by episode?" Davina asked while looking at Lizzie.
" Mikaelson witches are strong and if theu are upset or mad they have melt downs or they yell they have to release their anger out somehow. Mallery could burn a whole village if she wanted to. I went through it and now that she is soon Hope will too." Freya said while looking at everyone.
" I already know what her episode's look like, but she doesn't have a medication for. Nevermind." Lizzie said while looking at the ground.
" Like who?" I asked while looking at Lizzie.
" Lizzie had a medication for her episode's Paige told us to call them a " Episode" so no one knows what we are talking about, but humans think they are crazy pills. That's why Dana picks on Lizzie and Mallery get's mad about it. That's why that fight started on Hope's first day at school with Mallery, Dana, and Lizzie." Josie said while looking at me.