Moving

Mallery POV

Once I saw Damon and Elena walk into the office I hugged them and then Damon help with my luggage. I got in the car and sat by my little cousin Stefanie Salvatore(Stefanie Salvatore is Damon and Elena's child in tvd that never got introduced in the end, but I looked on google and if there is a season 9 like people are saying Stefanie would be introduced). Damon and Elena drove to a house. Just outside of Mystic Falls. So i would still be able to visit Lizzie, Hope, Josie, and Alaric. We all got out and Damon unlocked the door. All of their stuff was half way unpacked. Damon helped with my stuff and showed me to my room. It was a white house with two stories. It had three bathroom's. One upstairs, one downstairs, and one in the master bedroom. Then there was five bedrooms. Two downstairs and three upstairs. It felt like home as soon as I stepped in, but Damon had to invite me in because I was a fully activated tribird. Elena had the cure in her blood a few years ago and it made her human then Bonnie took the her blood and gave it to my dad and then he gave it to Damon. So now their both human. Stefanie is the same age as Lizzie and Josie. She already knows about supernatural. Damon, Elena, and Stefanie all drink and wear vervain so they cant be compelled or fed off of.

" Hey Stefanie can I see your room?" I asked while looking at her.
" Sure, but can you call me Stef because it sounds cooler." She said while taking my hand.
" Sure." I said while walking upstairs.

She has Damon's attitude. She is brave like Elena.  I walked into her room and liked it.

Two weeks after moving in with Elena, Damon, and Stefanie.

Mallery POV

It has been two weeks since moving in with Elena, Damon, and Stefanie. I already forgot about the Salvatore school, Marcel, Mystic Falls, and New Orleans. I missed Alaric, Lizzie, Josie, dad, Hope and the Mikaelson's. I am happy here. Me and Stefanie do online school. We have family nights every Saturday. It felt right to be here. I always had so much fun I didn't have much friends tho because I do online school. I go see Alaric, Josie, Lizzie, and Hope at the Salvatore school every Sunday. I used to see the Mikaelson's every Friday, but now I don't. I barely even see Hope anymore. I don't go to visit Alaric, Lizzie, and Josie as much as I used to anymore. I moved on and they should to. I don't answer anyone's text anymore and I don't call anymore. The only people I talk to, text, and call is Damon, Elena, and Stefanie.