Human and new bf

Mallery POV

I woke up the next day and I was ready to finally live a human life. I wouldn't age once I stopped being a vampire because I would be my actual age. I really liked myself being a tribird, but I wanted to love a normal human life. I wnet downstairs and met with Elena and Damon.

" Are you ready?" Damon asked while looking at me.
" Yes I am more than ready." I said while looking at them.
" How about we do the binding spell first. Bonnie got one of her friends to do the binding spell for us." Elena said while looking at me.
" Okay im ready." I said while looking at them.

A girl came in and she did the binding spell, then they gave me the cure and gave it back to Damon. Now I had to do a spell to put my magic somewhere safe. I decided to put my magic in my necklace. My grandmother would have been furious so wouldn't Klaus, but it is my choice. I didn't ask to have two curses on me as soon as I was born. Once I put my magic in my necklace I kept around my neck. I stood up and gave Damon and Elena a hug.

" Im finally human." I said while hugging them.
" You do know that any enemies the Mikaelson's have will come for you if they know your related to them. So be safe and always keep your necklace on." Damon said while looking at me.
" I will. I also have a boyfriend who will be over in thirty minutes to meet you all." I said while running upstairs.

Once I got changed into a blue dress and black high heels I went downstairs. I saw Stefanie, Elena, and Damon standing at the bottom of the stairs waiting for him. I decided to wait with them then we hear a knock at the door. I open it and there stands a tall white guy with black hair and green eyes. It was my boyfriend Thomas. He plays as Harry on Descendents.

" Thomas meet my family Stefanie, Damon, and Elena. Family meet my boyfriend Thomas." I said while looking at everyone.
" Hi. How about we go to the Mystic Grill. Eat and get to know Thomas." Damon said while walking out.

Once we got to the Mystic Grill we all sat down at a booth together and ate. It was going good until I see the Mikaelson's and the twins. They were not gonna ruin it for me though. Even if I am a useless human going against witches, vampires, a tribird, and a hybird. They didn't notice us.

" Damon me and Thomas are gonna go for a walk in the town square." I said while getting up.
" Okay be careful and safe." Damon said while looking at us.

As me and Thomas was walking out I felt the Mikaelson's staring at us, but I ignored it. We went into town square and sat on a bench.

" Why was there a whole family staring at you?" He asked while looking at me.
" I told you about me and my life and my name. Well those people are my real family. Me and the Salvatore's aren't actual real family, but I consider them my family because the man who raised me. My dad Stefan Salvatore died and I was always close to Damon. I have been living with them since I was sixteen, but when I was younger I stayed at their house on weekends." I said while looking at him.
" I know how it feels to have people staring at you as soon as you walk in or out of a place. Not only because your famous, but if someone knows you. So everywhere you go you always have a crowd." He said while looking at me.

We were staring at each other's eyes for a while until we kissed. His kiss was soft and sweet. We then pulled away before anything serious can happen. We were walking home because Damon, Elena, and Stefanie were still eating. As we were walking home I felt like someone or a couple of people were following us. Then I see Kol and Marcel. Why is Marcel in Mystic Falls and what do they want.

" Thomas you need to run they won't hurt me, but they will hurt you." I said while looking at him.
" Not without you." He said while looking at me.
" What di you three want?" I asked while looking at them.
" Long time no see Mallery. You know every store I go to I see your face on a shirt or outfits that you wore on that movie your on. Then I also see your music being played everywhere. Then Lizzie and Josie show us a tiktok with you and some other little girl. You and her made a lot of video's together. Also they showed me your page too. Then you ditch everyone person in your family to live with the Salvatore's." Marcel says while looking at me.
" My dear niece what Marcel is trying to say is we won't hurt you, but we will hurt him." Kol said while looking at me.
" No you won't hurt him. You are upset with me and not him." I said while looking at them.
" You sure about that." Marcel says while vamp speeding to Thomas.
" Marcel don't hurt him." I said while looking at him.
" Kol maybe she should watch the show. We have for her." Marcel said while Kol held me back.
" Don't worry you can heal him after were done." Kol said while holding me back.
" No I can't." I said while looking at them.
" What do you mean your a tribird." Marcel said while looking at me.
" Give me your knife and I will show you." I said while looking at Marcel.

I then grabbed Marcel's knife and I cut my hand and they see it isn't healing.

" Why isn't it healing and why haven't you done a spell by now?" Kol asked while looking at me.
" I binded my werewolf side, took the cure, and abandoned my magic by putting it in a object. So hurt me not him. I am human so kill me. I mean surely that's what you both are here to do. You both hate me, but Marcel your the one who broke up with me and Kol. My uncle I once loved very much, but now all I see you as monsters. So leave us alone." I said while looking at them.
" Fine we will leave, but I am telling my dear family about you." Kol said as they both vamp speed off.

Me and Thomas quickly ran home. I apologized for what happened. He told me it was alright. I then told Damon and Elena what happened. After that Thomas went home. I fell asleep in Stefanie' room.