Changed and Yes

Two years later

Mallery POV

Its been two years since I seen Lizzie, Josie, dad, Hope, and the Mikaelson's. Elena and Damon got me and Stefanie new phones. So I don't use my old one anymore, but it stays on my vanity. I haven't really made any new friends since we moved here. I am now nineteen, Stefanie is now seventeen, Lizzie and Josie are seventeen, and Hope is eighteen. I forgotten about about Lizzie, Josie, Hope, the Mikaelson's, and Alaric. I am now and actor known from the Disney show Liv and Maddie, and the Disney movies Descendents, Descendents two, and Descendents three. I also do tiktok and have about a million followers. I am an inspiration to so many people. I even started to release my own music now too. Stefanie still is doing school and she does tiktok now. She has over a thousand followers. Elena is a doctor and has a clinic in Mystic Falls. Damon wants to move back to Mystic Falls so Elena can be closer to her clinic.

" Stefanie and Mallery do you want to move back to Mystic Falls?" Elena asked while looking at us.
" I don't really care because right now I have no projects going on. Stef do you want to?" I sad while looking at them.
" Sure, but can I still do online school?" Stefanie asked while looking at Elena and Damon.
" Sure." Damon said while looking at her.
" Okay so its settled I will have people here by tomorrow to get our stuff." Damon said while looking at us.

Skip to a week later
Sorry for the skips

Mallery POV

Its been a couple days since we moved back to Mystic Falls. I still live with Damon and Elena. We live in a white house with four bedrooms and two bathrooms and its also two stories. Me and Stefanie decided to go to the Mystic Grill and get something to eat.

" Stef you still coming to the grill?" I asked while yelling.
" Yes wait for me." She yelled while walking downstairs.

Damon and Elena had a date night so me and Stefanie are gonna do girl things. We walked inside the Grill and so many people recognized me and Stefanie. We take our seats and we ordered and ate. We then walked out of the Mystic Grill and I took her to a couple of stores. As we were shopping I seen Lizzie and Josie with Hope and the Mikaelson's. Before they could notice me. So many little girls came over to me and Stefanie and asked us to take pictures with them. Stefanie and me also did a couple of tiktoks with them, mostly Stefanie. My hair was still purple from Descendents. So Lizzie, Josie, Hope and the Mikaelson's couldn't recognize me. I haven't used my magic or abilities in so long. So i was kinda useless if anyone attacked us. As me and Stefanie were walking out of the store. Someone bumped into Stefanie making her drop her bag.

" Watch where your walking these are a one and a kind earrings." Stefanie said while picking them up.
" Well maybe you should watch where your going." I heard a female say and her voice sounded familiar.
" Liz just say sorry." I heard another familiar voice say.
" Come on Stef lets go your parents are gonna wonder where we are if we aren't there before they get home." I said while helping her up.
" Can I still get my tips died blue?" Stefanie asked while looking at me.
" Come on please Mal." Stefanie said while looking at me with puppy eyes.
" Fine. Sorry about that." I said while looking up and there I saw Lizzie, Josie, Hope, and the Mikaelson's looking at me.
" Mallery? What happened to your hair and when did you become so famous?" Hope asked while looking at me.
" Last year I started acting and producing music. What gave it away my hair." I said while looking at them.
" Why is it purple?" Lizzie asked while looking at me.
" You really haven't watched my movies and shows on Disney. I played as Liv and Maddie both on Liv and Maddie and I also play Mal on Descendents one, two, and three." I said while looking at them.
" How come you lost contact and stopped visiting also when did you move back to Mystic Falls and who is she?." Josie asked while looking at me and Stefanie.
" Im Stefanie her younger cousin. Elena and Damon's daughter. We moved back last week. Mal how do they know you?" Stefanie asked while looking at me.
" Stef remember shen I told you that I was powerful and had a powerful family. Damon and Elena also told you about them. They are the Mikaelson's my real family and those two girls are your age and their names are Lizzie and Josie." I said while looking at her.
" Yeah, but you gave up on magic to keep me, mom, and dad safe. You also said they are dangerous and not to go near them so lets leave." Stefanie said while grabbing my arm.
" Mallery im serious they could hurt you because they know your not as powerful as you used to be and they might hurt me. Dad said they tried to kill mom, him, Stefan, uncle Jeremy, aunt Bonnie, and Matt. That they also almost killed Tyler." Stefanie said while looking at me.
" Nice seeing you again, but we have to go." I said then me and Stefanie left.

Hope POV

" She actually thinks that low of us. She told her cousin that about us." I said while anger and sadness.
" Hope let it go she moved on and forgot about us." Dad said while looking at me.
" She treats that useless little girl as a sister. You see Mallery's face everywhere and you can see that little girl all over tiktok." Lizzie said while looking at them walk away.
" She is now known as Mallery Salvatore. Adopted child of Damon and Elena Salvatore and child of Stefan Salvatore and Paige Forbes. Everyone in Mystic Falls knows that Stefan and Paige are dead." Freya said while looking at me.
" Let's just move on like she has." Rebekah said while looking at us.
" Move on? Rebekah she is only nineteen and already famous and getting attention everywhere and that girl is the same age as Lizzie and Josie and already famous. Elena and Damon are known everywhere around Mystic Falls. Damon is sheriff and is the leader of the founders council. Matt is Mayor and is in charge of the secret council. Elena, Damon, Matt, and Jeremy are all apart of the founders council. That girl and Mallery could be next because Mallery is a Forbes and a Mikaelson, but no one else knows the except us and the people Paige trusted. That girl is a Salvatore and they both do online school because you can't find either of their records in school." Dad said while looking at Rebekah.
" She doesn't know about dad does she?" Lizzie asked while looking at Josie.
" No she doesn't use her old phone anymore and I dont have her nea number." Josie said while looking at Lizzie.

Damon POV

" Mallery and Stefanie where were you two?" I said as soon as they walked through the door.
" I took Stef to the Mystic Grill and then we went to go shopping, but we got spotted by fans and then Lizzie ran into Stef. Then Josie and Lizzie were with the whole Mikaelson family at the store and they saw me." Mallery said while looking at me.
" Did they hurt you two?" Elena asked while walking in.
" No mom they didn't, but they know Mallery doesn't do magic and more or use her vampire and werewolf abilities anymore." Stefanie said as she looked at us.
" Okay we just wanted to make sure you two weren't hurt. I know Rebekah won't hurt you because Rebekah helped us keep them away from Mallery. Rebekah and Matt gave us a house no one would expect to live in." I said while looking at them.
" Girls go upstairs me and Damon need to talk real quick." Elena said as they went upstairs.
" What do you need baby?" I said while looking at her.
" What if he take your blood and give it to Mallery then take it out and then put the blood into you so you won't die. Making her a werewolf and witch then we convince her to bind her werewolf side just making her a witch. Then we have her do a spell to put it in a object so she lives as a human." Elena said while looking at me.
" Elena we have to ask her first." I said while looking at her.
" Okay lets go to her room and talk to her." Elena said while walking upstairs.

Once we got upstairs I knocked on her door. She let me and Elena in.

" Mallery we wont force you to do anything you don't want to do, but Elena was gonna see if you want the cure my blood to make you just were wolf and witch then put the cure back in my body. Then you bind your werewolf side making you just a witch and then you do a spell to put your magic in a object so you can live a human life." I said while looking at her.
" Yes all I have ever wanted to do is live a human life. So yes I will do it." She said will looking at us.
" Okay tomorrow we will give you the cure, bind your werewolf side, and then you put your magic in a object." Elena said while looking at her.
" Goodnight." Mallery said as we walked out of her room.

After we told the girls goodnight we want in our room and went to bed too.