Visions and Unexpected Guest

Klaus POV

Once Hope called me and told me about Mallery i didn't know how to react I didn't know whether to be mad or be worried, but its the same feeling i got with Hope when somethings wrong with her i was worried, but mad at Mallery even though she made it obvious that she hates Hayley and wants nothing to do with me, my siblings, or Hope. Me and my siblings quickly rushed to Mystical Falls and Paige informed us with what happened. I knew that she wanted me to help because me and Stefan were best buds back in the 60's before he hated me for what i did to Elena. Stefan also had a thing with Rebekah. Elijah has a soft spot for Elena because he loved Katerina and we both loved Tatia. Then Stefan has a pain in the ass doppleganger named Silas a two thousand year old immortal witch and then a human doppleganger. I hate witches except Hope, Freya, Mallery, or Paige.

" Lets check Stefan's apartment in Chicago his favorite place it has all the names of his victims. When his humanity was off and he was known as a ripper he took me to that place." I said while looking at Paige.
" Ok me, you, and Freya will go to Chicago. If we find anything thing of theirs you can do what wolves do and Freya could probably do a locator spell." Paige said while looking at me.
" What about the rest of us mom. Lizzie is my sister i know how she thinks and if she is in pain or does something with black magic i would feel it." Josie said while looking at her mom.
" Fine Josie you can come with us. Ric, Elijah, and Hope stay here with the school and see if they left any clues in their rooms. Kol, Rebekah compel the locals and ask them if they seen Lizzie or Mallery or Damon's old blue car." Paige said while looking at everyone else.
" What about me?" A voice i didn't recognize before.
" Kai Parker how are you even out of the prison world." Paige said while looking at Kai.
" Oh Paige you and Caroline always so dramatic. Hey Ric have you missed me and sorry about your wife, but i seen those twins still made it out of the womb." Kai said while laughing.
" So that's our crazy uncle." Josie said while looking at him.
" What do you want Kai?" Alaric said while rolling his eyes.
" Ric no need to get cocky. I can help you find the other gemini twin and the other one. Also who are those five other people in the room?" Kai asked while looking at us.
" Kai these are the Mikaelson's Hope's family and Mallery's family she wants nothing to do with." Paige said while looking at me and my family.
" By any chance where Damien, Steven, and Alana and have you seen Katherine im kinda still pissed about the whole leaving me to die thing." Kai said while sitting down on the desk next to paige.
" Stefan died saving mystic falls from hell fire and Katherine went with him and he destroyed hell. Without saying goodbye to Mallery so don't bring his death up around her. Damon and Elena still live in Mystic Falls and Stefan gave me and Ric the Slavatore Boarding school." Paige said while getting off the desk.
" I will come with you, Lizzie, and your daughter bio dad to get Josie and your daughter." Kai said while looking at Paige.
" Im Josie named after my mom your sister Josette the one you killed and Lizzie is the one missing named after aunt Caroline and mom's mother Liz forbes Elizabeth." Josie said while looking at Kai.
" Look i was trying to kill you and your sister not your mom the stupid coven before they died put you two in Paige making her pregnant with twins." Kai said while looking at Josie.
" You and Nik have a lot in common. He killed both of our parents over and over again and daggered all of us multiple times. You two could be roommate and still get along." Kol said making everyone laugh.
" Enough with the chit chat lets go get Alaric's daughter and my other daughter." I said walking out of the office.

I walked out of the school getting into the passenger seat of the car waiting for Kai, Josie, and Paige.

Mallery's POV

Me and Lizzie were swimming in the penthouse pool. Gabby was a excellent cook. I could tell Lizzie never wanted to leave. I got out of the pool and went to sent down when i started to get these visions of someone i couldn't make uo who it was, but they were powerful. More powerful then me I fell to the ground and started yelling.

" AAAAHHH" i yelled and Lizzie got up and ran to me.
" Make it STOP. It HURTS." I said having tears come out of my eyes.

I started to get a good image and i seen this person before it was one of my ancestors.