The End

Three years later
Mallery POV

It's been three years. Me and Thomas moved in together. We live in New York now. I am twenty two and Stefanie is twenty. Stefanie still lives with Elena amd Damon. Me and Thomas are actors and I still produce music. Stefanie started modeling. I haven't seen or heard from Marcel, the Mikaelson's, Lizzie or Josie for three years. I am happy now. Last year I found out Alaric died. I visited his grave. I come and visit Alaric, mom, and dad's grave. Even though Lizzie and Josie were raised by my mom and I spent most of my childhood raised by Alaric. Me, Lizzie, and Josie no longer see each other as family. The twins hate me now and the Mikaelson's are upset and mad at me because I am no longer cursed with being a vampire and werewolf. I haven't practiced magic in a while or even thought about using it again. We live in a New York penthouse. Stefanie sometimes comes over and stays with us. Stefanie is still single. Im really happy now and I want it to stay that way. Damon and Elena adopted a boy named Damien. He acts like Damon. Damien is a year younger than Stefanie. They asked me if I wanted them to adopt me last year and I said yes. So now my name is just Mallery Paige Salvatore. I changed my middle name. I only keep in contact with my aunt Rebekah. She moved to New York. No one else knows about me and Rebekah talking. She moved to New York because her and Matt got a divorce and they adopted a babygirl together. Rebekah gets the her in the summer and on holidays. Matt gets her everyday. She lives with Matt and she visits Rebekah. I sometimes watch her when Rebekah is at work. They named the her Victoria Camille Donovan. Rebekah didn't want her to have her last name because if you are born into the Mikaelson family their enemies become yours. Matt now lives in the Lockwood mansion Tyler gave to him before he passed. Everything finally feels right.

THE END

This is the end of the story, but I will be making another story.