Visitor from the past

Paige's POV

I heard the girls do a spell outside my door and after they got my door unlocked i seen Mallery, Lizzie, and Josie all walk in. Then Mallery looked up and saw her father and stared at him. She then looked at me and Alaric and i could tell she didn't want to be near him or his family. Thats when she walked to me.

" Seriously!!" Mallery said while looking at me and Alaric.
" Mallery, Lizzie, and Josie this is the Mikaelson family." I said in a nervous voice.
" We know who they are and what he and they did to you." Lizzie said while staring at them.
" Alaric, Mom why are they here?" Mallery said looking at me.
" They are enrolling their daughter Hope into school here." I said with a worried look.
" Oh hell no. I don't care if this is a school that allows any supernatural person in, but you told me you were done with them and you never wanted to see or talk to them again." Mallery said while looking at me with a hurt look in her eyes.
" You promised me that i would never have to know them and you you l-lied to me." Mallery said in a hurt voice with tears in her eyes.

I know when i looked at her i could feel her pain and her betrayal. I betrayed her i never wanted her to know them. Every good thing Klaus has he destroys that's why i didn't want Mallery to know him. I lost contact with Rebekah after a year, but she was the only one who knew about Mallery i use to send her pictures of her.

" Omg is that Mallery?" Rebekah asked while looking at me.
" Yes that's Mallery and the other two are Lizzie and Josie." I said while looking at her.
" Mallery looks just like you Paige." Rebekah said while looking at Mallery.
" What's going on here and how does Rebekah know that child?" Klaus asked while looking at me confused.
" Mom don't you dare tell them at least you can keep that promise." Mallery said while looking at me.
" What's going on and who is she?" Klaus said getting mad.
" Why don't you calm down?" Mallery said while making a cup of water dump all over Klaus.
" That little girl over their is getting on my last NERVE now tell me who is she Paige." Klaus yelled while looking at Mallery.
" Nik that's your first born daughter the first tribird Mallery Liz Forbes." Rebekah said while looking at Klaus.
" That's impossible Paige is a vampire and vampire's can't procreate." Klaus said while looking at Mallery.
" You cheated on my mom with that dog when my mom was coming over to tell you. When she saw you cheating she went to my aunt Caroline and told her then went to Stefan and Damon's house to tell them about me and what happened." Mallery said while looking at Klaus.
" Then how i she a tribird she can't be." Klaus said while looking at me.
" Im a heretic. A vampire-witch. I never told you about my witch side because it was a secret." I said while looking at Klaus.
" How come i find out about her now and not when she was born." Klaus said while looking at me and Alaric.
" You are not my DAD! I may have your blood, but i am a Forbes and Salvatore. Stefan is my dad and Alaric is my step dad. You are nothing to me." Mallery said while yelling at Klaus.
" You cheated on MY mom with her and ended up having a mircale baby. You weren't there for me and i don't expect you or that crazy family to be here EITHER!" Mallery yelled making every paper i had falling on the floor.
" Lizzie, Josie why don't you take Mallery to the Stefan Memorial Library to calm down it always relax her or make her calm." Alaric said while looking at the girls.

The girls left my office and the Mikaelson's didn't say anything else about Mallery or question anything else they were shocked and confused. They finished all the paperwork. Me and Alaric were waling out to give them a tour.