Goodbyes

Once we got back to the school. I called everyone to meet at mom's office. Once everyone got in the office they seen mom and hugged her then came the sad part.

" Mom I thought you were dead?" Lizzie said while walking in the office with tears in her eyes.
" MOM!" Josie said while hugging her.
" Lizzie I only have a few hours shr couldn't bring me back permanently which means lets me the best of our few hours left." Mom said while looking at all of us.
" Let's go have a family day." Ric said while smiling.

We were all laughing. We went to the park, shopping, and we got ice cream. We got back to the school and I knew it was time to say goodbye. I didn't want to let go off her. No one would want to say goodbye to their mom. Especially at such a young age. The twins aren't even sixteen yet. They will have their sixteenth birthday without her here, I will have my seventeenth birthday without her.

" Well I guess we only have a couple of minutes to say goodbye." Mom said while looking at us.
" Mom were gonna miss you, but we will al be reconnected soon." Josie said while looking at her.
" I know you aren't our bio mom, but thank you for being the best mom ever. You will always be our mom." Lizzie said with tears in her eyes.
" Im gonna take care of our girls for you and I will keep them out of trouble." Ric said while looking at her.
" I guess this is goodbye. Thank you for everything." I said while looking at her.
" Aww i love you guys so much you are the best thing to ever happen to me even you Ric and the twins. Now group hug." Mom said while smiling.
"Love you too." We all said while hugging.

After that her body just laid on the floor lifeless we were all crying. I knew where she was gonna be buried at she would be with Stefan in the Salvatore Family Tomb.

" The people are gonna get her a coffin and no funeral and she already has a headstone at the Salvatore Family Tomb." I said while looking at Ric.
" We'll invite her close friends and we'll say a couple good things then leave them to bury her." Ric said while looking at me.

I then walked out of her office and I went straight to my room where I seen my grandmother looking out the window.

" I heard what happened and I am sorry for your lost." She said while looking at me.
" Thanks tomorrow we are burying her." I said while looking at her.
" You are now free. I can't keep you hostage in my room all day. Now anyone can see and hear you and you can go where ever you want to go." I said while smiling.
" Thank you. You have a good heart like your mother. I met her once when she was in high school. Your aunt Caroline is obnoxious, but Paige she was different from my children. She was sweet, had a nice heart, a heart of gold. Its hard to replace someone with a heart of gold. Whatever Niklaus did he lost a one of a kind." She said while looking at me.

She then walked out I stayed in my room the rest of the day. I then walked over to my vanity when i went through my jewelry box and I seen the special necklace my dad have me and there was a necklace from mom. It matched her we connect it and it makes a heart. My dad's necklace the one he got me it had a ring on it. It still fits my finger, but I wear it on the necklace chain he got me. I was gonna put my heart necklace at her funeral.

The next day

I woke up and I got dressed in a black 2 piece dress. Then I had on black block high heels. I then walked out of my room and I went downstairs and met everyone in Ric's office. Once I got their I seen Lizzie, Josie, Damon, Elena, aunt Caroline, and Ric. All the boys had black tuxedo's then aunt Caroline and Elena had a short black dresses with casual black flats. Lizzie had on a skirt with a black top with black high heels and Josie had the skirt, but different black top and she was wearing black flats. We all walked out of the school over to the graveyard and mom was already buried. Now it was time to say something nice about her.

" She brought Joy to everyone. Believed in something different." Elena said while setting down a picture of them all in highschool.
" She was a great little sister and she was and always will be my best friend." aunt Caroline said while placing down a bracelet.
" She made me, Stefan, and everyone a better person." Damon said while setting down a rose.
" She might not be my bio mom, but she treated me like I was hers. Even if she just gave birth to me and Josie." Lizzie said while setting down a ring.
" She was the best mom ever she taught me, Lizzie, and Mallery so much." Josie said while placing down a bracelet.
" She loved the school and she loved all the kids in the school. We might not have been dating or married, but every moment with her was real." Ric said while placing down the ring he got her.
" When Stefan died she let me stay at aunt Elena and uncle Damon' house for a week. She was so nice and put everyone before her." I said while placing down my necklace.

We all sat there for a minute then I walked into the Family tomb and i visit my dad's grave.

" I know you can't here me, but mom is now reunited with you and at peace. I miss you and I will soon be with you. I haven't triggered my werewolf or vampire sides yet and I don't believe in living for ever. Everyone should only have one life span." I said with tears coming down my eyes.
" I miss you." I said while walking out.
" I heard what you said." Damon said while standing outside the tomb.
" You heard that." I said while looking at him.
" Hey it's okay. They love you and you will all be reunited soon with Ric, Lizzie, and Josie." He said while looking at me.

After we talked for a little bit he gave me a ride back to the school. I walked back into my room. And I laid on my bed and took a slight nap.