Welcome to Morioh

Third POV:
'Hi! My name is...well... you don't wanna know.... Koichi Hirose. I'm excited going to high school well first day. It sound stressed but I'll get used to it.' He was bump to someone causing him to fall on the ground than his school supplies flew out from his bag. The purple hand grab all the supplies so fast place them inside the bag. Koichi get up place his hand on his head "Ow... Huh? H-how? My school was inside but I could've sworn they flew out." He look up see tall guy in white uniform 'He's huge!!!!' He shock.

"Sorry, I should watch where I'm going. Can you help me? I'm looking for Higashikata. Know him?" He said. "No sir I had never heard that name." "Than I tell you the address, it's Johnzenji 1-6." Koichi notice a name on the back of small notebook. 'Jotaro Kujo.' "If you take 3 bus it'll take you to Johnzenji 1-6, it'll take a while to wait." Koichi answered. "Thank you." Jotaro walk away but someone yell at Koichi "Hey! Are you new freshman?! State your name!" The blonde hair boy said. "Y-Yes Sir! I'm Koichi Hirose and I'm new student! Good morning senpai!" "Good! Very well!" The gang walk away.

"So scary.... They're heading to different bus." Koichi said. "Hey bastard! What you doing?!" Jotaro and Koichi look at them surrounded the pompadour hair boy. " Oh I'm just looking at this turtle. It pop out from the water fountain so I'm just going to touch it to conquer my fear." He try to touch the turtle but move his hand back that it move a bit. The yellow blonde hair boy grab the turtle by force than throw it at the pillar. 'T-The turtle shell is wide crack!!!' Koichi shock. The yellow hair boy slap the pompadour boy on the face "Take that uniform off and we're leaving!" He yell. "This is a waste of time." Jotaro about to walk away "Hey what's your name?" "Right, I'm Josuke Higashikata from class 1-B." Jotaro and Koichi shock what they heard from him "What? He's Higashikata?"

"His ID show Jo and Jo, well let's call you Jojo." "Hurry up! Take those uniform off or I'm gonna shave your stupid hair!" Josuke stop what he's doing "Senpai... what did you say about my hair?!" A pink skin with silver armor appeared from his side punch the yellow hair boy on the face broken his nose. 'A stand!' Jotaro shock "My nose!!!" Than sudden his nose has been fix itself. "What happen to you?!" "Your nose look different." "What happen to it?!" The gang ran off.

Jotaro was about to walk up to him but out of nowhere a cloak figure appeared front of Josuke. Jotaro stop his tracks see the cloak figure appeared right front of him. "Josuke Higashikata, born 1983, you lived here ever since you were born. You had a fever since 1987 when you were 4. Your mother name is Tomoko and your father is.....Joseph Joestar." All of them shock what the mysterious person spoke.

Before Josuke say anything, the mysterious person pass by him walk up towards the turtle pick it up. They pull out a prosthetic arm that reveal from under the cloak than an orange sparkle appeared around it healing the turtle shell. Once the shell is heal, they place it back into the water fountain. They turn around see three of them look at them. The person remove the hoodie reveal...... a girl. She had (short/long) hair and had (h/c) hair on the end than had two hair colors.

The middle was (hair color 1) and the front was (hair color 2), her face show 3 scars on her left side of her eye than has different colors. The left was (e/c) and the other was red. The girl look at Jotaro smiling at him with closed eyes.

Jotaro scan her features than it pop out from his head realizing. He know her back in Egypt that they fought Dio together, he thought she died after her powers she use too much. He walk up to her, place his hands on her both cheeks tears about to come out. The girl wipe the tears away from him than she spoke "Long time no see... Jotaro." She chuckle "I thought.... your dead....how is that possible?.... are you really her?" He stutter. "Yep, it's me....Y/n."

-Timeskip-

Four of them walk on the sidewalk while talking "So you both know each other since high school back in Japan ?" Josuke question. "Indeed. I was 15 and Jotaro was 17. Anyway enough our life, Josuke you had a spirit in you, it's called a stand. You see, a stand chose the stand master which means it you. Jotaro and I had one too and these stands are in our soul." Y/n explain. "Love the hair color it's suit you. By the way, how are alive and how did you get this tall? You were like 5 feet." Jotaro question. "Thanks I dye them, and the speedwagon foundation took me back at my dad house. My dad use his hamon heal surviving me from my death. After I recover, he help me train for my hamon and my left eye. That's it." Y/n explain.

"Wait, Jotaro you said she was 5 feet back than." Koichi said. "That is correct, you see Jotaro was taller than me, I was 5 feet before and here I'm, a 6 feet and 1 inch." "WHAT!!!!" Koichi and Josuke were shock.

"Josuke!" They turn around see three girls ran up to Josuke. "let's walk to school together." "You hair is cool as always." "Come on!" This cause Jotaro trigger from the fan girls squeal. "Hey Josuke. Let's hurry up." He said "Who is this guy?!" "Hey, have you stupid hair talk later." Purple aura surrounded Josuke. "Shisse, you made him pissed off Jotaro." Y/n move Koichi back away giving them both some space. "What did you say about my hair?!" Before the stand arm about to punch him, Star Platinum punch him on the chest speck out blood from his mouth. "There's blood!!!" The girl scream.

"Lady's please you need to go or-" "Who the hell are you?!" The girls growl "SHUT UP OR ELSE I'LL BREAK YOUR BONES!!! YOU GIRLS GET ON MY NERVES!!!" Y/n angrily shout. The girls look at her than blush appeared on their face "Okay..." they walk away. Y/n turn around see both stands fighting each other "Oh boy....Night Slash." Their fists were caught by Night Slash tendrils making them stop. "That's enough guys. Fighting is over." She help out Josuke up wiping the blood away from his lip. "You boys need to get going or else your late." "Oh I forgot! Josuke we must go now!" They ran off in hurrying.

Jotaro look over behind see Y/n walking away "Hey, where you going?" She stop her tracks "Nowhere, I had some unfinished business to-" she was cut off that she was hug behind, she look over her shoulder see Jotaro was hugging her tight, his head was place on her shoulder. "Miss me a lot did you?" She place her flesh hand on his head "I didn't know you had soft side in you." Jotaro eyes widen pull away from the hug. He pull his hat down hiding his blushing face "Anyway I must go-" "No" she look at him confused "Why? What do-" Jotaro grab her flesh wrist pulling her while walking "Jotaro what's going-" "Your staying with me." He cut her off.

"...You miss me since I die after I use my powers was it?" He stop his tracks. "You know it's okay to tell me since that-" Y/n was hug again. She pat him on the back comfort him "There there" she whisper. After they hug like a minute Jotaro spoke "Lets go, we're heading to the hotel to stay there for a while."