Red Hot Chili Pepper part 1

Third POV:
"Okay...see you later." Jotaro hang up the flip phone handed back to Y/n "They're coming in about like an minute. You be okay telling them?" Jotaro said. "Yeah, it's been so long since I haven't seen them that I had to keep it a secret." Y/n sigh. Jotaro grab her chin titled up facing him "It be fine, I know how you feel telling them." He kiss her on the forehead causing her blush in red.

Bzzzz

Bzzzz

Y/n open her flip phone answer it "Hello?"  "Y/n is Jotaro with you? I need to talk to him it's important." She handed her phone to Jotaro "What is it?"  "I need you both meet me up the hill, it's bad news."

-Somewhere at the hill-

"Josuke why coming here? We can talk at the cafe or Tonio restaurant."  Okuyasu said. "It's important guys, you won't believe what I saw last night." Josuke said. "You both here too?" Y/n and Jotaro walk up to them. "Wait what? Josuke explain why coming here?"  "I saw Red Hot Chili Pepper last night." Josuke answer. "What?! Red Hot Chili Pepper?!" Koichi shock.

*Crack!*

They look at Okuyasu gripping the branch "Did he show up?" "Uh.... Yeah I saw him at my place last night." Josuke said. "What the hell! Why you didn't tell me about this?!!" Okuyasu growl. "Okuyasu I know it hurts that he kill your brother. Please calm down." Y/n try to prevent him. "By the way, Josuke, your father be here in a minute. Oh and he's a stand user." She told Josuke. "Stand user?! Hold on how old is he?" "He's 80...no 79 I think." Jotaro answer for her. "79?! He's that's old?!!" "His ankle are weak so he had to use walking stick. He got gallstone removed 2 years ago. He got cataract, when he got his dentures, he lamented so he can't eat T-bone steaks anymore." Jotaro explain. "But there's a someone who's with him, his name is Noriaki Kakyoin and he's a friend. We got to meet them at shore"

*VROOOOOOM*

"W-what was that?" Koichi said. "I.... heard...everything" Chili appear on the motorcycle. "How did he get to these fields!" "But there's no power line here!" "It's the motorcycle, they had batteries attached to it." Chili drove off. "Your not getting away!" Okuyasu chase after him with The Hand by teleporting himself behind him. "Ack! Keicho Brother!"  "You'll pay what you done, I'll scrape you down!" The Hand attack Chili but he dodge his attack "Ha! You think you can take me down? Your too slow." Chili laugh. "When I say scrape you down... I meant the bike!"  "What!" The motorcycle skidded on the ground. Okuyasu jump off the motorcycle see Chili crash on the ground.

He walk up to him "I won't spare you your life after what you done to my brother." Before The Hand attack him Chili punch him on the chest cause Okuyasu speck out blood. "Your too slow!" "Okuyasu!" "Crap... they're coming... can't waste any- AH!" Okuyasu teleport behind him. "You forgot that I can teleport! Even if I miss, I still erase space!" The Hand kick him on the face. He stomp on him in full speed, Chili roll around to get away. The Hand try to scrape him but miss that he scrape the ground. Chili pant and his body change brown.

"Look! He's losing power! He's getting rusty! He did it!" Koichi said. "His power is going down, which made him weak." Josuke said. "Don't finish him off yet! Wait til we get down. We had to find out where he's hiding the bow and arrow." Jotaro warn. "He....hehe...hehehehehe!" Okuyasu look at Chili confuse. "What you laughing about?!" He growl. "You think I'm weak? I fake it! This is my plan to take you down. Look at the underground what you done." Okuyasu look at the underground see electric cables. The electricity static at Chili "Thank you! I'm alive again!! The Hand scrape him but he went behind him. Chili about cut his arm but his arm stop "W-What is this?!" "Nice try but I won't let you." He turn his head see Y/n behind him with tendrils behind her back that made him stop by grabbing his arm.

Night Slash about to scratch him but Chili escape through the cables. "I'm not done with you yet!" Okuyasu yell. Y/n place her hand on his shoulder made him turn his head around. "We had to go at shore but if we don't make it on time Red Hot Chili Pepper will electric Joseph and Kakyoin. We gotta make a plan to stop him." She said. Okuyasu look at the cables and back at Y/n nod his head. "Let's head to shore now." She called out the others.

Jotaro look through the binoculars see the ship "The ship coming in 30 minuets." He told them. "Listen, there may be some electricity around here so keep an eye on Chili once me and Okuyasu head to the ship." Jotaro and Okuyasu step in the motorboat. "Jotaro" Y/n walk up to him "I know you feel bad that I'm fighting along with Josuke and Koichi to stop Red Hot Chili Pepper. I promise I'll be fine." She gave him sad smile. Jotaro place his hands on her cheeks and capture her lips, he pull the kiss away smiling at her. "Wait! You both became lovers?! Since when?!" The boys shout.

"Short story fellas. Anyway don't let your guard down once we stop Chili." Y/n said. "Be careful." Jotaro gave her last kiss step in the motorboat than drove off along with Okuyasu. "Alright guys, we had to stay here and keep an eye on the ship. If Chili appeared we'll take him down." Y/n said. A sound of footstep caught their ears, they turn around see someone come out their hiding spot from the shadow. They show up in the sunlight appear a rock star guy. "Seem you fellas came here often." He smirk. "Who are you?" Josuke ask. "The names Akira Otoishi, and I'm going to kill Joseph and Kakyoin with my Red Hot Chili Pepper. Let see you all try to stop me."