Reimi the ghost girl and unexpected friend

Third POV:
"Here."  "W-what?! I-is that... a ninja keychain! But how?! It was expensive." Koichi was surprise. "I pay it for you, I saw you at the store yesterday and you were looking at it so I pay it for you as a gift." Y/n grab Koichi hand place the keychain onto his palm. "Oh! Koichi! Y/n!" They look up see Rohan walk up to them. "R-Rohan! Are you going to hurt me again?!" Koichi went into fighting stance "No, I don't come to fight you. I need to tell you both something important." They look at him confused. "Look over there, something is not right going on there." Rohan pointed at the middle spot of alleyway that was by the market.

"Your right but something is not right. But... something going on there." Y/n said. "I check on the map and it was not there, maybe they mistake the map. Let's check it out." They walk through the alleyway looking around.

"I never been here before, it's so weird." Koichi said. "Ugh! That's nasty!" "Careful Koichi, don't step on that poop." They keep on walking but they were at the same spot before seeing mailbox and by was dog poop. "Did... we went around in circle?" Rohan wonder. "Guys I got a bad feeling about this. This alleyway isn't any alleyway." The boys look at Y/n confused. "This place giving me the shiver in the back, and it's not a stand who doing this. Something definitely going on. Try to walk again and see what happen." The boys continue walking but they were at the same spot and Y/n was there. "Your right, something is going on."

"Do you guys need some help." They turn around see a girl with pink hair and wore short pink dress. "Who are you?" "I'm-" Rohan use heaven door ability on her "Rohan! Zum Teufel?!" Y/n yell. "What? She not a stand user, she just a normal girl. Her name is Reimi, she was born here and- OW! What was that for?!" Y/n glare dagger at him.

"You can't look through people soul or page or whatever what that is. Now turn her back or I scratch you." Rohan did what he was told. "Hmm? Hold on who are you guys?" The girl ask. "I'm Rohan and these two are Koichi and Y/n." Rohan introduce. "I'm Reimi and this here is my pet dog Arnold. I know you all having trouble around here but this alleyway is not real, you see.....I'm a ghost." The others were shocked what she said.

"So this is like a spirit realm where all ghost like you come here?" Y/n ask. "Well no, only people in this alleyway come, people die from their home or somewhere by murder so they go to heaven." "Wait murder? Who's the murder?" Reimi turn her back at facing them loosen her dress showing them the scars on her back. "The murder did this to me, I didn't see his face since it was that night and dark. He stabbed me on the back since 15 years ago. He still around here in Morioh." "Huh!!!" Y/n walk up to her "Do you know this guy name is that who murder you?" Reimi shook her head 'no' as response.

"By the way, your Y/n L/n? You were a child and you had a childhood friend who was a girl and name was F/n. Was it?" Y/n was froze in place what she said. "She died by the burglars along with her family." She grab her shoulder pull her close to her face "You know her? Where is she?!" Rohan and Koichi hold her back. "She with me about few day ago. She is still here but she walking around." Reimi answer.

The sound of footstep caught their attention "There she is." They turn around see a little girl, she had long brown hair, wore white dress, and had several scars around her. The girl look at Y/n smiling at her "Hi!" The boys let her go watching her walk up to her knee down "W-what..." the girl jump wrap her short arms around her neck. Y/n hug her back tears steam down from her eyes "Is it really you?"  She whisper. "Yep! It's me! F/n!" The girl chuckle.

Y/n cried out loud "It's great to see you again old friend, you look great, I love your style." The little girl said. "Anyway, I know how to get you guys out of here. Follow me but one more thing, don't turn around or run away." Reimi said. The others follow her behind, they felt a shiver crawling on their back feel the cold wind blew at them from behind.

"You can run now, it's clear." Koichi heard Reimi voice and ran off "No wait that wasn't me! It was a trick!" "Huh?" Koichi turn around and he was shock see multiple hands behind the others. "T-t-There-!" He was grab behind that he was drag by someone. He turn his head see Y/n who caught him behind along with Rohan.

She saw the exit that they're almost there, they jump out from the alleyway "Don't ever turn around, the voice was not Reimi. It was a the thing from behind us who trick you." She told him. They turn around see Reimi and F/n almost fading away. Y/n look at her childhood friend with sad look "Don't worry, we'll see each other again next time so we can hang out together." The little girl smile.

Y/n wipe the tears away giving her a smile "Yeah.... we'll meet again." Than they vanished. "So that was your childhood friend when you were a kid?" Rohan ask. "Yeah, it was long time ago, I miss her since she was gone." Y/n took a deep breath to calm herself. "Let's head home guys, the sun is almost setting down."