Chapter: He is yummy.

Naughty chapter :p ;)

****

I don't tell anyone about what Daniel did. Harold doesn't say anything either. It is Monday so I put on the school uniform and walk to the living room. The twins are on the couch playing with their electronic game.

"Alright," Kelly gets out of the kitchen. She fixes her suit. "Let's go." The twins walk towards the door.

"Where is Harold and Angel?" I ask her. We step out of the house and into the car. "They had to leave earlier, school club meetings," Kelly answers.

We drop the twins first then Kelly drops me off. "Please, if people bother you call me not your father. He already has things to handle," she says worriedly.

I nod. "Okay." I walk towards the school entrance and try to act normal. By now, alot of these people know who I really am.

"Babe!" I hear Roger yell as I enter the school. I look up and see him jogging towards me. He hugs me tight. "I miss you."

"Heh, it has been only a day," I say. He kisses my forehead. "So? I still did." Roger takes my hand and we walk towards my class. Some people stare but I don't hear any comments. I take that as a good sign.

"Why haven't you called or text me?" Roger asks. I look at him. I can't tell him about Harold but I don't want to lie to him. I do like him but I don't want to hurt him.

"Lost my charger," I lie.

"So I saw the news article about your dad," he says. "Everything cool?"

I nod. "Yeah, just that some people are staring."

"Typical but don't worry, it will pass,"

We stop in front of my first class. He begins to lean to kiss me. His lips are so close but a poke on my shoulder makes me jump. I turn around and see Mr. Delaware smiling at me.

"Hello Ms. Peyton and Mr. Roger," he smiles. "Can you please say your goodbyes in front of another classroom?"

Roger chuckles, "Sorry sir."

"Well, I think Ms. Cassy needs to go in before the bell rings and you also get into trouble," Mr. Delaware says.

"Fine," Roger rolls his eyes and smiles at me. He kisses me very quickly and runs away. I chuckle, "Sorry."

Mr. Delaware smiles, "Glad you found a friend and your dad. I saw the newspaper article."

I nod. "Yeah."

"Come in," he opens the classroom door and I sit in my desk. He puts his things on his desk and sits on top of it. "So how are you?"

"Fine," I answer. "It feels a bit nice that everyone knows now."

"Good, I'm glad everything is going better with your dad."

The bell rings and soon everyone comes in. The class begins.

...

Lunch

"So you the mayor's lost daughter?" Austin asks me. I am in line to get food for lunch time.

I look at him and he is lightly smiling at me. I nod.

"I didn't have the time to talk to you in the party," he says. He gets french fries while I get pasta.

"Yeah, well, it's okay," I say.

We move to the desert section. I get a cup of ice cream. "Well bye," I say.