Chapter 11

I woke up feeling refreshed. I had completed a few weeks of work and there was no more incident with me and Rowland. Ella had stopped being so uptight with me, just a little.

Today was the day I was officially moving into the mansion. Kristen and I had planned today for us fixing and helping me to get situated into my room. I walked over to my balcony and took in the fresh air. I sighed and walked back in to take a shower.

I quickly finished in the bathroom and put on an old shirt and some yoga pants. I look at my phone and see a text from Kristen.

I think you gave me the wrong address. - Kris

I snicker to myself and walk downstairs to the front. I open the door to see Kristen and Adam standing by their car admiring the view."Beautiful, isn't it?" I say breaking them out of their trance.

Kristen turns her head and smiles. She runs up to me and gives me a hug. "I'm kinda sorry for reading the ad wrong", she becomes fascinated with the hem of her shirt.

"Kinda?" I crossed my arms. She looks up at me and smacks her lips, "I was drunk." I pushed aside her apologize and grab her hand leading her to my room.

We stop at my door and peer into my room. She scrunches up her nose and walks in further to my bland white room. "I'm glad you called me cause this isn't working for you." she walks in inspecting more of my room.

"I'm going to be down stairs helping Adam." I call out to her as I leave her alone in my room. I meet Adam and see him pulling boxes out of the back of the car. I pick up a heavy box and stagger inside.

I come to the stairs and slowly take a few steps. I struggled with holding the box, I felt my grip loosen on the box and before I knew it the box slipped out of my hand.

I braced myself for a loud noise of something breaking. "Careful there," a husky voice said. I see that the box was in the hands of Rowland. I quickly went to pick up the box out of his hand and hide behind it in the process.

"Thank you" I mumbled. I felt his hands under mine, grabbing ahold of the box. "Here let me help you", he takes the box out of my hand, allowing me to finally breathe.

"This box must be really heavy for you, your face is flushed." I touched my face and felt the heat of the embarrassment. He flashes me a grin and walks up the stairs to the room.

Seconds later Kristen walks down the stairs with a flustered look. She looks at me with wide eyes and then the confused look turns into a dark look. A smirk appears on her face. "Did you invite that hot moving guy?"

I catch my breath and manage to mumble a small no and shakes head at the same time. She puts her hands on her hips and points to my face. "What happened to your face, hottie made you hot in the pants."

I opened my mouth to say something but, stopped. I was going to make myself seem even more obvious so I said the thing that would through her off.

"That's my boss, and I'm a temporary maid until his wedding is over." I emphasized on temporary, she opens her mouth then closes it. She points to the door, "I'm just going to go get some more boxes." She walks away.

I take a deep breath and walk to my room, I find Rowland unpacking things from the box. I lean up against the wall and watch him unpack things. I look at his back and the way it looks. I wonder how soft his skin is. Hmmm I wonder how it would feel for him to...

"You going to help?" He said. I snapped back into reality and walk over to help unpack my things. We quickly finish unpacking the box. I look at the bottom of the and see a shirt inside.

As I reached the shirt, an electric shock went down my spine. Rowland's hand was on top of mine again. I wanted to let go but the feeling of his hands on mine made me paralyzed.

Come on Ariana, snap out of it.

I jerked my hand out of the box. "Sorry" I babbled. He pick the shirt up and places it on my bed, with the rest of my clothes were. He grabbed my waist and pulled himself up close to me. He snaked his arm around my waist making his grip on me tighter.

I looked up at him with astonished eyes. He caresses my check,"There's nothing to be sorry about." I felt my stomach tighten and heart beat faster. I gazed into his chocolate eyes. Uncontrollable our faces slowly moved closer to each other.

I brushed my lip against his. Reality came crashing down on me, I couldn't do this."My friend could be here at any moment" I whispered into his lips and pulled away.

"I understand," he tucks his hands into the pockets of his sweats and looks down into the box. He reaches down to the box. I was going to tell him that he didn't have to take the box when something catches my attention.

A faint red figure from inside the box, Rowland pulls out the red item. It was my red Victoria secret panties. I felt the heat of embarrassment on my face.

He smiles and places the pantie in the pocket of his sweats. I look up at him in shock. Is he a pantie thief, I thought.

He laughs and takes the panties out of his pocket and places it in my hand. I stare at my panties, I look back up to see Rowland smiling at me.

"I was going to take your panties as a payment for helping you unpack, but I thought of a better way of you paying me back." He grins and walks off leavening me standing in the middle of the room speechless with red panties in my hand, wondering what he had meant.

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

What a chapter, I was thinking about adding in Rowland's point of view, comment on what you think.

Cancer_the_crab