Chapter 26

Song:Close(ft. Tove Lo)-Nick Jonas

"So your just going to pack up and leave without saying your goodbyes or anything." Kristen sits on the edge of my bed and watches me pack my bags. "Why would I want to stay here? I'll leave a note or something. I think they'll be better off without me starting mess."

Kristen looks at me crooked. "What do you mean start mess, if anything you just got pulled into it. I mean come on you saw Ella with your own eyes cheating and then Rowland made a move on yo-"

"Yeah, but that I could've stopped. If I had not did that I'll probably still have my job." I interjected. I sighed and continued on packing. I had a week to pack up and get everything I needed out of this house. I didn't think it would end like this. "At least you have enough money to live on your own." I snort, "yeah for like a month and then I'll be on the streets."

My payments were getting smaller and smaller as Ella spent more money and deducting things off my paycheck. I have barely enough money to continue paying for my mom to stay where she is, let alone for me now."you know that you can always stay at my place."Kristen offered. "Thanks, but I think I'll be taking away Adams girl." I smirk and Kristen laughs.

I finish packing up one box and decided to go grab something to eat from down stairs. Kristen and I travel down to the kitchen where I make a sandwich for us. We eat our sandwiches in silence. I take the time to just reflect over what I had been through. I thought of all the fun and exciting time then the most upsetting and sad times.

"I can't believe that your fired, for Ella's foolishness." Kristen shakes her head in disgust. "If only she was caught." I shake my head in agreement, but then something clicked in my head. It was such a good thought my sandwich almost dropped from hand. Kristen looks at me in shock,"what?"

I start waving my hands in her face. "I can tell Rowland who Ella truly is." I jump up out of my seat and was jumping up and down. I was in the joyous mood. I could finally expose Ella for what she was really up to and save Rowland the trouble. I stop jumping and look at Kristen. She looked at me with a straight face. I was confused, wasn't she happy for me. She sighs and shakes her head, "so how are you going to expose her?"

She had a point, how was this all going to fold out?
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

"Hey babe can you hand me the beats." I walk over to the dresser and pick pick up the headphones. "What are you listening too?" I asked. She smirks at me," I'm not listening to anything."

I hand over the headphones,"then who is?"She smirks at me again and places the headphone on her tummy."Should the baby listen to Beethoven or Mozart?"she asked. I smile and turn on Mozart. "We want a prodigy right?"

She giggles and goes on to rocking in the chair rubbing her, oddly flat stomach. I start to stare at her stomach and notice how there was really no change in her body nor mental state. "Hey, umm how far along are you in the pregnancy?"

She suddenly stops rocking in the chair,"uhh, I'm about 12 weeks in...yeah 12 weeks.", she goes back to rocking in the chair and humming to the tune of the music. 12 weeks into the pregnancy? I don't know to much about pregnancy or anything so I wasn't going to really worry, or maybe I should? I mean I am the father and I should look into this pregnancy.

I leave Ella to listen to the music and go in search for so more information about parenting. I sit down in my office and begin my search. Multiple parenting sites pop up and I click on the first one that I see.
Top 10 things to do to be a great dad !