Phone call

"Hi,friend!" Techno shouted while waving his hands. Gulf walked towards him. "Stop smiling! You look silly." Gulf said as he chuckled. "You are so mean to me!" Techno pretended to sulk. They went to their class.
________________________________________
"Hey, handsome." Lhong said while he hugged
Mew. Mew shook his head. "Let's go to cafeteria. I am hungry!" Lhong said as he dragged Mew to the cafeteria. Mew was thinking about 'His'Gulf. Mew smiled softly. Lhong was busy eating when he noticed mew lost in thoughts. He took Mew's plate and started eating. Mew woke up from his thoughts when he hear someone shouting. "Gulfie, wait for me!!" Techno shouted so loudly that made the whole cafeteria look at him. Gulf sighed and waited for techno. Mew looked at Gulf. For Mew, Gulf was the most beautiful human being in the whole entire universe. Lhong smirked when he realized that Mew was smiling at Gulf. Techno and Lhong are friends. Techno winked at Lhong and Lhong winked him back. "Hey let's sit there!" Techno pointed at the table where Mew and Lhong were sitting. "But-" Techno pulled him before Gulf could say anything. Techno dragged two chairs. Gulf and Techno were sitting infront of Mew and Lhong. "Gulf! I want to sit with techno. Can I switch place with you?" Lhong said in a soft voice. "Umm...O-ok" Gulf hesitated at first but he didn't refused. Now, Gulf was sitting beside Mew. Gulf felt his heart beating faster. Mew put his hands on Gulf's thighs and started rubbing it. Gulf was a little bit scared. He accidentally dropped his drink. It fell all over Gulf and Mew's shirt. "Shit! Gulf cussed inside his head. "I think we have to go to washroom" Mew said and winked at Gulf. Gulf panicked and rushed to washroom. Mew followed him.
________________________________________
Gulf felt like his heart will blast at anytime. He relaxed himself and cleaned his shirt. Mew came to the washroom. Gulf pretended to wash his face. Mew smirked and started cleaning his clothes. Gulf ran out of the washroom and started walking toward the table where they were sitting before. Gulf stayed silent and started eating his lunch. Mew came at sat at the table. "It's time for our class. Techno, let's go!" Gulf said and ran away while holding his plate. Techno said bye to Lhong and mew then he rushed to class.
_________________________________________
Gulf was thinking about what just happened earlier. He was turned on when Mew rubbed his thighs. After class he went home, he was so tired that he collapsed on the bed. Gulf was still thinking about Mew. Gulf went to the kitchen and took out the strawberry cake and a glass of orange juice. He watched tv for a while and then he completed his assignments. He went to take a nap but his beauty sleep was disturbed by a phone call. He was annoyed,he got up and looked at his phone. It was a unknown number. He picked up the call but he was shocked when he heard the voice.