Misunderstandings

*In Mew Suppasit Studio*
Mew : Yes, babe! I will be late tonight. So, don't wake up till late ok?
Gulf : Ok, stay safe when you come back ok? Bye ily
Mew : Bye! Baby, I love you too

*Then he ended the call.*

Suddenly, someone ring the bell from outside which means someone wants to visit Mew. "Come in." Mew said with a smile but his smile faded when he saw Art.

"Why are you here?" Mew said harshly.

"Mew~ that's rude!! I have to show you something... it's really important!" Art said.

"Shut up and get out" Mew glared at Art.

"It's about Gulf." Art knew that only Gulf's name can make Mew calm. "What is it?" Mew asked.

Art took out phone from his pocket and showed him something. Mew's eyebrow frowned.

It was the picture of Gulf and Bright kissing. Lip lock. Mew slammed the table.

He couldn't control his anger. Mew wanted to trust Gulf but his heart refused to believe. How could Gulf do that to him? Mew could sense from the first day that Bright stares at Gulf like he is his world but Gulf....

"No!!! It can't be true." Mew yelled.
"It is true Mew!!! I told you he is a slut. A fucking whore!!" Art grabbed Mew's shoulder.

"Mew| it's ok-" before Art could say further Mew rushed out of the office and drove car furiously. Art smirked and got out of the building.

When Mew reaches home. Alex was with Techno and Gulf was not there. Mew told Techno to take Alex his house for a moment and without any questions Techno left the house.

Mew couldn't process anything, he was sitting in a dark room, drinking beer.

Gulf opened the door and saw beer cans on the floor, when he switched on the light he saw Mew sitting on the Floor.

"Mew!!! What the hell is this?" Gulf said.
"Where were you?" Mew asked calmly.
"I was in the restaurant." Gulf said
"With whom?"
"Wh-Why do you ask?"
"I ASKED WITH WHOM YOU WERE?"
"B-bright!" Gulf never saw Mew yelling like this.

A/N : A cliffhanger. Want spoilers? Nahhhh. I don't want to ruin excitement.