Love always wins (forever yours)

Art entered the room...

Art's eyes widened, before he could do anything, Gulf went to him and punched him hard. Art fell on the floor.

Art was about to stand up when Mew grabbed his collar and punched him again and again until Art started to cough blood.

"Mew...don't hit me. You should hit Gulf...he was ducked by those me-" Before Art could finish his sentence Mew threw punch him again.

"Don't You Dare say anything about My Gulf." Mew said everything slowly.

Gulf was beyond happy that Mew still trusted him but he was furious that he was almost raped by 8 men's and Art was the one who paid him.

Gulf grabbed Art's collar and pushed him towards the wall and kicked his stomach with his kness.

Gulf released him and punched him hard but before he could do anything else the police came running and pushed pulled Gulf, not trying to be rude.

Mew hugged him tight and calmed him down. Techno was the one who called the cops. The cops caught Art and his men's.

Before they took Art inside the van, Gulf caught his collar and said "You lost Art...I won. Mew was mine, is mine and he will always be mine. Once again You lost Art...you lost..." Art glared at him and went with the cops.

Gulf sighed in relief. Mew pulled Gulf and kissed passionately. They parted after they heard sounds made by their friends.

They came to know that the other man with Techno was Champ, his boyfriend and the boy who was with Lhong was his boyfriend, Turbo.

After some months, Mew and Gulf married again in proper way.

They had to go to police station to say something about the incident. After the inquiry, Gulf went to Art who was behind the bar.

"I Won,Art...I won Mew"

-The End-