I forgive you

Gulf wanted to go home, he wanted to be with his husband and his son but he couldn't leave Bright alone like this.

Gulf : B-Bright...don't cry, please stop crying....I-I forgive you...Now, stop crying.
Bright : Haa? You forgive me? Oh my god!!!! Thank you soo much Gulf

*Bright hugged Gulf tightly, he was very happy but he was still sad because he knew that Gulf is now taken by someone else but as long as Gulf is happy with that person Bright is happy too but he wants to meet that person to make sure that person is good enough to take care of Gulf.*

Bright : Gulf...can I meet your husband?
Gulf : Why?
Bright : No...just...it's ok if you don't want me to meet him.
Gulf : it's ok, let's go home. I am sure you will like him.

*They smiled at eachother and headed home, when they arrived Gulf knocked at the door and a handsome, tall man opened the door. As soon as he saw Gulf, he hugged him, Bright kinda feel jealous but he knows that Gulf is not his boyfriend. The handsome man finally noticed that there is someone else with Gulf. " Excuse me...may I know who you are?" Mew asked with a small smile. Bright smiled back and greeted. "Swatdee khap...my name is Bright." Bright answered. Mew greeted him back and said " Swatdee kha...my name is Mew, I am Gulf's husband." Mew pulled Gulf towards him and kissed his forehead. Bright just smiled and told Mew he is Gulf's childhood friend.

Mew : Bright! You can come inside...you must be tired.
Bright : No...it's ok I have a important meeting. So I have to go, I will come here some other day.

*Bright lied. He just wanted some time to accept the fact that Gulf is married and he can't be his.*

Mew : Your friend is really nice.
Gulf : why? Do you like him?
Mew : No... why would I like someone else when I have such a beautiful wife and BTW my mom took Alexander with her. She wanted to spend sometime with her grandson. *Mew smirked*.

Mew kissed Gulf's forehead as they looked at eachother dearly.

"I love you soo much" Mew
"I love you too, Mew" Gulf