Flashback pt.1

*𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤(16 yrs ago)*
Mew was ready to go to school. It was the first day of school after a long summer vacation. He was really excited to meet his new friends. The weather was not so good. Mew went to school. He met new friends, it was fun. Mew's mom was at work. When the school ended, it was raining. All of the childrens went home with their parents and mew was left alone. There was always someone who came to pick up mew from school but that day nobody came to pick him up. Mew was crying but then suddenly he felt a hand patting his shoulder.

*Mew's POV*
I saw a small preety boy patting my shoulder. He has a beautiful brown eyes, clear skin and small cute smile on his face. He suddenly hugged, it felt so warm to be in his embrace. I hugged him back. "Khun Phi! Why are you crying?" he asked in a cute voice. I released him and answered " i am alone. Nobody came to pick me up." he wiped my tears with his small hands and held my hands. "It's ok. Khun Phi. Do you wanna come to my house?" he asked innocently, i hesitated at first but i didn't know what to do. I saw a women coming towards with a pretty, heartwarming smile. The women hugged the boy beside me. "Maa...he is alone can we take him home?" he asked his mother. She looked at me and she was shocked. "Why are alone here? I will call your mom, wait a minute." she said. "You know my mom?" she smiled then she gently kissed my forehead and said: she is my bestfriend, i never saw you in real life but she showed me your pictures but you are cuter in real life." i was glad. She took out her phone and dialed my mom's number. She talked for a while and hanged up.
____________________________________

"You can come to our home, baby boy. Your mom have lots of work today, so she couldn't come to pick you up." the woman said. Mew wanted to go but he was not sure if she is telling the truth. The little boy could see that Mew was in confusion if he should go or not. "Phi..please come with us." the little boy said as he held Mew's hands, mew wanted to stay with the little boy, so he agreed to got with them. It was not far from the school.

The house was so big, or should i say mansion? They went inside. The house was pretty but mew could only focus on the little boy. "he is so cute" mew thought.

A\N : This is it for today. I wrote this at 1am so, please forgive me if there's any spelling or grammar mistakes🙏🏼. See you in next chapter💞❤️