I am sorry

"Gulf.....I need to tell you something" Mew said with tears in his eyes. Gulf hates seeing tears in his husband's eyes, those eyes that can melt everyone's heart....

Gulf : Are you mad because I called you Phi...? I am sorry... I know you don't like me calling you Khun phi but...it slipped out from my mouth. I am really sorry, please don't cry...please....

Mew : No... I should be the one to say sorry...

Gulf was confused, why is Mew saying sorry to him?? Mew was sobbing hard, he fell
down on his knees. Gulf hugged Mew tightly. He wiped his tears with his thumb and kissed his eyes.

Gulf : Mew.....what happened? Don't cry na~ I can't see you like this. Please....baby....I love you soo much and I can't see you like this. Please....

Mew : Promise me that you won't be mad at me after what I am going to tell you...

Gulf : I promise, I won't be mad at you...come get up and sit on bed.

Mew buried his face in Gulf's neck. Gulf's sent calmed him down. Mew was afraid...but he wanted to be honest with his love, so.. he gained courage and told Gulf everything with his eyes closed...and before he realized Gulf's eyes were filled with tears.

Mew : Gulf....say something.
Gulf : Mew.....I hate you..I hate you soo much. Do you know how much I waited for you!!! I always looked for you at school... I didn't loved anyone because I believed that......that you will come and take me with you. I cried EVERY SINGLE NIGHT for you. I always thought of you wherever I go and you just left me without even saying goodbye for the last time.... All I wanted was to see you and be in you embrace for the rest of my fucking life!!! Was I not good enough for you or did you just forget about me??? It hurts mew... it fucking hurts when you wait for someone for 20 years and that person just forgets that you even exist...so, my feelings, those moments that we spent together and those promises... were just a DAMN joke???? *Gulf burst into tears*

Mew : I am soo sorry Gulf... I know sorry isn't enough for what I did to you but you can punish me... I will do whatever you say.. please!!!

*Mew tried to hug Gulf but he pushed him away*

Gulf : Are you sure?
Mew : Sure about what?
Gulf : That you love me.... Are you sure that you love me?
Mew : Ofcourse, Gulf....I love you to the moon and back....I am sure about it.
Gulf : So.....you have to promise me that...you will stay with me for the rest of our lives and if you dare to break this promise, I will make sure to I will break your neck and I AM SERIOUS ABOUT IT!!

Mew : I promise.... I will stay with you and our baby for the rest of my my life. I love you sooo much. Thank you sooo much for accepting me!!! I will make sure that nobody can hurt my angles... I am sorry for everything!!

Mew hugged Gulf and Gulf hugged him back. They cuddled. Mew was really happy that Gulf still loved him.

Author note : Hey guys! Hope you guys are enjoying the story. Thank you soo soo much for adding Accidentally in love to your reading list, voting and commenting🥺❤️❤️. Our school has reopened but I will try to update as much as I can. Hope you guys are enjoying the story. Stay safe 💜💜💜