Date😊

Gulf was shocked when he heard his voice. "How did he get my number" Gulf didn't know how to feel. "Hi. Is this Gulf?" Mew asked from the other side on the phone. "Y-yes" Gulf said he was a glad that Mew called him and a bit shy. "Are you free tonight?" Mew asked with a cheerful voice "I want to take you on a date." Gulf was shocked. "No,I have to complete my assignments!" He lied. "Ok" Mew said with a sad tone. Gulf felt bad for him. Gulf actually wanted to go on a date but he was hesitating. At last Gulf agreed to go on a date with Mew . Mew couldn't express how happy he was.
________________________________________
They went to the same restaurant when they first met each other with their moms. This time gulf was waiting for me. Mew was excited and kinda afraid. He brought a bunch of red roses for his gulf. He saw gulf sitting on the chair like a baby. Gulf always made him smile. Mew walked towards Gulf. From his expressions he could say that Gulf was shy. He was about to say hi when the waiter came up with a tablet on his hand to take orders. They ordered their food. They didn't even speak a word while eating. Finally Mew gathered his confidence and spoke "Gulf....I like-No....I love you" Mew confessed his feelings. He closed his eyes because he thought Gulf wouldn't except his love. Gulf eyes widened. "Gulf.. say something. I want to know your feelings too!!" Mew said with tears in his eyes. "I am gay but I don't have that kind of feelings for you." Tears fell down from Mew's eyes. "But I just like you as a friend and I would like to grow this relationship. Just give me some time na~" Mew was happy atleast Gulf likes him. Mew nodded with a small smile on his face.
_________________________________________
Mew drove Gulf home. Gulf went to his room. Mew was thinking about how brave he was earlier. He wished that Gulf would take his time because he didn't wanted to force Gulf. Mew went to his bed but he was thinking about Gulf. He was scrolling through Gulf's instagram. He was smiling like an idiot the whole time but suddenly his smile gone when he saw pic of Gulf with a boy. He was tall, dark and handsome.
________________________________________