Wedding Day

"Oh my Gosh. I can't believe this is happening for real!" Mew said while looking at the mirror. "I am going to marry the love of my life." He was on the cloud nine but he didn't knew what gulf feel for him. Mew will try his best to give Gulf all the happiness he deserves. Mew can give all his money and everything he own just to see Gulf's smile. "You look like a idiot." His mom exclaimed from the door.

"Mom! What are you doing here!?" Mew asked

"I am here to remind you that we are getting late! What a great groom making his bride wait for him!" His mom said while Mew was smiling at her."Let's go mom. You look more excited to see your son-in-law."

They arrived at the wedding hall but they couldn't find Gulf. Mew only saw his mother-in-law. Mew's mom walked towards Gulf's mom and they talked about the decorations. Mew wanted to see Gulf.

"Auntie! Where is Gulf?" Mew asked hoping for an answer. "Oil!! You can call me mom and someone looks soo excited to meet my son."she said teasingly. Mew just nodded with a smile and went to meet his friends. After sometimes he it was the time, the time when he and Gulf will be together for life. He was standing infront of priest waiting for Gulf. After a long wait he saw Gulf who was holding techno's hands and a bunch of flowers on other hands. Gulf was wearing a veil on his head, he had a small sweet smile on his face. Gulf was putting his eyes on ground probably because he was shy.

They were facing each other. Gulf thought that his heart would blast anytime because of excitement. "Now, promise each other that no matter what comes in your life, you both will support each other and stay together for life" The priest said and the boys repeated after the priest. They finished the ceremony. Their mothers were shedding the tears of happiness and the boys were happy too. Mew and Gulf stayed at Gulf's apartment. Gulf's room was huge but dark, it looked like sun rays never touched the room. Gulf wore his pajamas and mew wore his shorts and went to bed. The bed was huge too. Mew closed his eyes but he didn't slept. Gulf was facing the wall while mew was facing Gulf's back.

"Gulf! Are you asleep?" Mew asked with a soft tone because he didn't wanted to wake him up.

"No! I am tired but I can't sleep" Gulf was feeling cold. Mew could see that Gulf was shivering, so he hugged Gulf from back. "Mew...What are you doing!?" But Mew didn't answered and kept hugging him.

"Shh—stop talking let me keep you in my embrace for a while." Mew whispered in his ears. Gulf was feeling warm, he wanted Mew to hold him like this till the morning. Mew could feel that Gulf not shivering anymore and he kept hugging Gulf till morning.

Picture of the day