Trust....

*Gulf's POV*

When I woke up in the morning, I was completely sore. I was about to get up but ouch!!! My ass hurts, Mew is a monster. I felt a huge veiny hands wrapped around my waist.

It was Mew, he smiling in his dreams. I kissed his forehead. I am very happy, I have such a loving husband like mew, a sweet little boy and I got my bestfriend back!!

Everything was going normal until....*DING*
It was Mew's phone, someone sent him a message...And it was named Art.....

*Message*
It's been 2 years...how are you?

*Back to Gulf's POV*
Who the hell is he? Mew never talked to me about his exes and why is he worried about my Mew after 2 years, is he trying to seperate us? Does he still love Mew or Mew still love him? NOooo!!! Gulf...you should trust mew.. He loves you..you have to trust him.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Mew woke up. He smiled when he saw Gulf. Gulf is the only one that could make him smile.

Mew hugged Gulf and kissed him.

*Mew's POV*
"Good morning, my sunflower" I said.
"Good morning, baby..." he said with a smile. I was about to hug him again but I saw my phone in his hands.

Mew : Gulf...can I get my phone back?
*Gulf gave it back and smile*
Mew : What happened? you are acting weird.
Gulf : Nothing...just..ummm. I hope you know that I trust you and my love...you are the only person whom I can trust with my heart. *He kissed Mew's forehead*

Mew was shook. Gulf's word touched his heart but why is he acting like this all of a sudden?

Mew : What happened...my sunflower? Is something wrong? *Mew asked while gently combing Gulf's hair with his hands*
Gulf : No...there's nothing wrong. I just love you soo much.
Mew : I love you too...

*In the afternoon*
Mew was having lunch with Gulf. They were in a restaurant. Gulf was happy that his husband is spending time with him. Gulf didn't care about that message. He only care about his love...his Mew. Gulf put his hands on Mew's hands.

Gulf : Babe...are you happy with me?
* Mew was shook. What is wrong with Gulf!!*
Mew : What wrong with you? Of course, I am happy with you...I am more than happy. Why are you asking this?
Gulf : Nothing...just...never mind... let's continue eating...
Mew : Ok..but there's something wrong you can tell me okay?
Gulf : ok...dear hubby.
*Mew chuckled and continued eating*