Bright?

Mew woke up first. Gulf was asleep in his husband's embrace. Mew smiled at the sight infront of him, it's 6 am in the morning. Mew loved to see Gulf sleeping so comfortably, like a baby and...wait my Alexander is sleeping alone. He must be hungry. Mew gently removed gulf's hand from his chest trying not to wake up gulf.

Mew went to Alexander's room, he was talking to his teddy bear but when he saw his papa in his room. He smiled and spread his arms , so that mew would pick him up and Mew did.

Mew : Aww~ looks like someone just got new friend..

Alexander didn't understood what he said but still giggled. Mew kissed his cheeks and went to the kitchen to feed his little one. Gulf slowly opened his eyes but he couldn't see mew. The first thing Gulf want to see when he wake up is Mew. Gulf got up from the bed and went to the kitchen, he saw Mew feeding Alexander, he just smiled and went to take shower.

"Mamma..." Alexander shouted when he saw Gulf coming out of the bedroom. Alexander was 2 years old so he can say some words. Gulf smiled and picked up Alexander in his arms. The baby kissed Gulf cheeks.

Mew : Looks like someone wants to steal my wife.
Gulf : Stop, mew! He is just a kid. You are soo possessive. *Gulf rolled his eyes
Mew : Gosh!!! You look soo sexy you roll your eyes *Mew said in seductive tone*
Gulf : Whatever... let's have breakfast. I have a appointment with P'mame.
Mew : ok, wifey....

*They had their breakfast. Gulf left for the appointment. Mew was taking care of the baby*
*At the coffee shop, mame and gulf were taking about random things but mame got a phone call and then she left. Gulf stayed at the coffee shop for awhile. He was about to leave when he bumped into someone, when he raised his heads... he saw the face, he never wanted to see*

Gulf : B-bright....

 he saw the face, he never wanted to see* Gulf : B-bright

Bright☝️💜